.:Feathers and Fur:.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

.:Feathers and Fur:.

Post by .:Drea:. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:23 am

.:Hallo There:.

"Welcome to my little corner of the web:.
My lovely kiamaras will be staying here, so please treat them well! Please no posting either ^^
It's all a horrid mess right now, so please don't become to confused! "

.:Index:.

~Kaulan; The Vain
~Kaulan; The Vain
~Kaulan; The Vain
~Kaulan; The Vain

.:Reserved for future:.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

.:Drea:.

Back to top Go down

.:Kualan; The Vain:.

Post by .:Drea:. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 am

.:Kaulan; The Vain:.

"Distain. Ignorance. Vanity. I use these words; I receive these words,"

"My looks have brought me pain. My words have torn down houses. I pray not to hurt you; but I know that you're next"

.:My Story:.
"I have no sob story to tell you. The root of pain comes from honesty.. and pride, if I am to bow to the ideas of others. I do not bow, I stand for what is true; this has caused me pain. I am beautiful. I am talented. I am Kaulan; the gifted. I say these things without hesitation or fear; I say them out of honesty. Because of this, I can not be wrong; I am honest and this is the bane of my existence. They have dubbed me vain, cocky, and obnoxious! They are ignorant in this way; none are worth my time. This is why I frown to you; this is why I am condescending. I am tired of being pestered and nagged; if my honesty is not appreciated, they are not worth my time. I have much better things to do than to entertain uneducated *clears his throat* I will leave before I say something I may regret,"
.:Drea:.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top