Anthro Highschool Rp - CURRENTLY CLOSED

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anthro Highschool Rp - CURRENTLY CLOSED

Post by Three. on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Wait, I wasn't accepted either. So sorry, may I continue?

Back to top Go down

Post by mango sherbet on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:08 pm

EVA ❋ ❋
    seventeen bullies
      Eva yanked the piece of gum out of her hair, shoved it into Aylaya's ear, and stood up, slamming her notebook so hard the noise rang through the room and the desk shook. She was sick and tired of this jerk, and if Eva's grade wasn't on the line, she would have gladly let Aylaya make a "pretty" project and flunk the assignment.
      The enraged girl stomped over to the teacher, yanking strings of gum out of her hair and demanding for a partner change, but was shaken off, as if the student's wishes were nothing more than a fly. Eva stormed back to her desk, pulled her hood over her head, and sat, steaming with anger, for the rest of the class. She didn't want to look at or listen to Aylaya. If only she could look inside that stupid girl's mind and find what made her the way she was...
      Eva sighed, flipped open her notebook again, and scribbled down one more bullet point, not bothering to erase the Aylaya one.
      Study of Human Social System
      Well, if she wanted to make the project halfway decent, maybe she could learn what went on inside Aylaya's brain after all.

VIRIDESCENT ❋ ❋
    fifteen wannabe popular
      Viri waved slightly in her boyfriend's direction, but was disappointed to see that Flyn had already looked away and was looking at his watch. The fifteen-year-old sighed and pushed her hand through her hair again, staring vaguely at the board. There were some calculations she should copy down, she knew... but why should she care? Enthralled with this sudden thought of rebellion and freedom, Viridescent spent the rest of class doodling on a paper, ignoring the stupid lesson. If only Flyn sat next to her, she thought half-longingly. Apart from being intelligent and adorable, Flyn was an amazing teacher.

KATRINA ❋ ❋
    eighteen arts
      Katrina gritted her teeth as she saw Rico hand the new girl his notes for her to copy. Those were her notes, and he had acted like he had the brains to take them himself. The pretty, lean eighteen-year-old sighed and rubbed her eyes in tired upset. She was worrying too much, she knew, and she was seriously stressed about the upcoming tryouts. Maybe she shouldn't go at all. Katrina dropped her head onto her arms, suddenly feeling fed up and disappointed...in herself? In Rico? She couldn't be sure. All she knew was that she wanted to get out of class as soon as possible.

mango sherbet

Back to top Go down

Post by bonk on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Lady Masquerade wrote:
❀ r e i n a ❀
{ Arts }
Reina jumped as she heard a voice, whirling around. Hearing the calm voice, she relaxed. Luckily, it wasn't one of the teachers or someone looking to bully her, it was someone wondering if she needed help. "I can't seem to find my class, they don't have very nice signs on the door, and some doors don't have any at all.. I have English first though, but can't find the room anywhere." She mumbled, silently thanking whoever because of the fact that this male had English first also. Now she would finally be getting to class, even if she was getting there late.

male;; calm, collected, helpful;; loner;; 19

Giovanni looked at Reina sympathetically.
"I'd be happy to walk you to the classroom. I'm sure the teacher will understand your predicament," he said kindly. "We really must see the principal about the lack of signs, though."
He checked his watch once again, and class had started five minutes ago.
"Come on, now," he said, carefully guiding her along. He was slightly afraid that she would be uncomfortable with him being near her, but she didn't really seem bothered.
bonk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Masquerade on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:05 am

☀ a y l a y a ☀
{ Populars }
Aylaya seemed to chortle with laughter as Eva stood up, smoke pretty much coming out of her ears as she stomped up to the teacher and demanded a change of partners. As she was doing this, Aylaya slowly took the gum out from her ear and put it in it's wrapper, pulling out a new piece and plopping it into her mouth, chewing again and making more bubbles.
The teacher of course, was oblivious to this, and didn't even seem to care about Eva's wishes, sending her right back to the desk, and Aylaya. "No need to be so harsh, the gum really softened your complexion." She snickered, staring up at the clock.
Only five minutes into class, fifty five sweet minutes left.
"See, the brain idea is pretty neat. But, I don't think you have the money to build up a machine to get it started. Judging from your clothes, you seem pretty poor.. I need to take you shopping sometime." She pointed out, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she pulled out her phone, texting Tequila. Where are you? I'm sitting with the oh so famous bully and taunting her to death.

❀ r e i n a ❀
{ Arts }
"Yes, they really need to change that." She murmured, slowly following beside him, hoping that they weren't going to be too late.
"I imagine they haven't had a student with my problem in a while, and never felt that they needed to deal with the situation. Hopefully, they'll now understand that things need to be done." Reina held out a hand, feeling along the wall and lockers she went, counting each one as if putting mental notes in her mind to help her for later.
"Thanks again for this." She added quietly, eyes gazing forward, all she seeing is blackness.
Lady Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post by mango sherbet on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:38 am

EVA ❋ ❋
    seventeen bullies
      Eva sighed. "My poor pink poodle pony, I really have no desire to go shopping with you. Whatsoever. And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to take me anyway, so you can shut that huge hole in the middle of your face right now and put the phone away too. Do you want that confiscated?" She hesitated. "And no, I'm not rich, but what do you expect? I mean, I think if you were rich you'd be at a fancy private school where all the hot guys go. So I'm assuming you're "poor" too." She finished this with a huff. The most she'd ever said to this self-consumed freak who called herself a living thing. Eva would rather jump off a bridge than go with Aylaya to a shopping mall, and that was the end of it.
      The bully knew she probably needed such a trip, but she hated to comply with anything that Aylaya said. Eva lived in the slums of the city, but she didn't like to admit that, brushing it off as well as she could.

mango sherbet

Back to top Go down

Post by DoveShadow on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:22 am

June||Raver/Emo||17
June looked at her paper as she tried to find her class. High School can be so confusing at times, especially when you've never been in these classes before. She sighed then ran down the hallway and looked for the right room number. She was still looking when the bell had rang. Great, She thought to herself. After awhile she finally found the right class. She walked into her new math class only to find everyone staring at her. Oh how she hating so much attention. It always made her nervous. June walked to the back of the classroom and took a seat, feeling guilty at missing the first few minutes.

Nefi||Bad Boy||19
Nefi arrived late for school as always. It's just another stupid year of school, He thought as he took his time going to his locker and getting his things. After a nice stroll through the hallway, Nefi casually walked into his Science class. He used to all eyes on him, so he doesn't care. In fact, Nefi really doesn't care about school period. He always does just enough work to pass each year. He'd rather hang out with his 'posse' then be at school learning crap. There's no point in school. It's not like I'm going anywhere afterwards. Nefi sat in the back of the class, barely listening to the teacher.

Tequila||Populars||17
Tequila was devistated that she didn't have this hour with Aylaya. They always have had their classes together. Tequila arrived to English just on time. She sat in the front of the class like she always does. Don't wanna miss anything She thought. Tequila day-dreamed for a minute and imagined what this year is going to bring. She thought of the good things like gossip, drama, and boys. This High School is a new oppurtunity for her. She might actually get more friends then just Aylaya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:42 pm

Lipton wrote:Wait, I wasn't accepted either. So sorry, may I continue?
(Use brackets for OOC.
You were added to the front before so don't worry.
@Mango; I'll try to set up some afterschool stuff for those, but you can always have them firgure it out in music. I'll have to talk to Lady as she is helping me with the timetables I believe.

Also next lessons will begin in another 10 posts or so, thank you for reading and keep this in mind. Those on the buggy lessons move them onto a timetable for the next lesson please.)

Tai
17-19 || Loner || Status;; Silent, In class.

The orange male cowered at his desk, Eva's outburst had shaken him slightly as he was not one to cause conflict - unless it was his sister. He crossed his legs underneath him to sit comfortably, and began to jot down notes about the project they had been given. Partner? Well his seemed too distracted to help out so once again. He was alone, lost in his world.
Blocking out the noise of the classroom, all he could hear was his thoughts and the scratching of his pencil as he wrote. His notes grew quickly, though they were not the neatest and any other person would have gotten confused at the signs he had placed around the text. He understood them though, that's all that mattered here.
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Shortpants on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Kairi | Female - 15 - Arts
Latest status update: Ohgodohgod there was school today wasn't there? I don't even remember what classes I have today ono' Wish me luck!

The scarred female ran through the parking lot and into the main hall of the high school, clutching her seashell. I'm late I'm late I'm late! Eep, the teachers are so gonna kill me! she thought. Unsure of where to go, she sprinted up and down the halls, occasionally peeking in the doors but never finding where she was supposed to go (Well, actually, she passed by her class several times, but she couldn't remember what it was). She eventually decided that she'd sit by the main entrance and doodle until next period, hoping she's find that one on time. Apparently it didn't occur to her just to go get a copy of her schedule from the office, or a free staff member.

(I'm so late .3. It didn't tell me there were posts I hadn't read XD)
Master Shortpants

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Masquerade on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm

☀ a y l a y a ☀
{ Populars }
Aylaya just chortled with laughter, rolling her eyes as she watched Eva get more and more angry. "We would have more money if Kitty didn't demand singing lessons. I imagine she'll try out for choir. Silly thing will never beat Jane, she's much better." She mumbled, looking around. Twenty minutes had passed, causing Laya to sigh. It seemed that Tequila wouldn't be in the same class as her. Seeing Nefi in the corner of her eye, Aylaya grinned. "Hey, why don't you go complain to your boyfriend?"
Lady Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post by bonk on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Lady Masquerade wrote:
❀ r e i n a ❀
{ Arts }
"Yes, they really need to change that." She murmured, slowly following beside him, hoping that they weren't going to be too late.
"I imagine they haven't had a student with my problem in a while, and never felt that they needed to deal with the situation. Hopefully, they'll now understand that things need to be done." Reina held out a hand, feeling along the wall and lockers she went, counting each one as if putting mental notes in her mind to help her for later.
"Thanks again for this." She added quietly, eyes gazing forward, all she seeing is blackness.

male;; calm, collected, helpful;; loner;; 19

Giovanni nodded while she talked to him, but then he realized he couldn't see his body language.
He promptly said, "No problem. I am always willing to help a student in need. I'm Giovanni."
The brown Kiamara waited for her reply, wondering what she thought of him so far.

male;; cocky, confident, ladies man;; popular;; 18

Desmond watched the females bicker. He knew Aylaya was keeping her cool though. He looked back over at Eva.
"What a bitch," he muttered under his breath. "And boyfriend? Who would ever like someone like her?"
He suddenly prayed that no one heard him. Although it was just like him to insult others. Surprisingly no one had sat next to him yet.
No one wants to sit by the hottest guy in school, eh? Weird.
bonk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mango sherbet on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 pm

EVA ❋ ❋
    seventeen bullies
      Eva stared at the board, tapping her pencil against her notebook and trying to think of new ideas for the project. Hearing Aylaya, Eva barely registered the words, as she was lost deep in thought. Chewing on her lip for a moment longer, the seventeen-year-old finally managed a mumbled reply. "W-what? Aylaya... I don't have a boyfriend." She privately added, Why would I? Nobody likes me.
      Eva combed her hair off her face, sighing unhappily. There was one guy she liked, but, of course, but he no doubt didn't like her. After all, who dated the school bully?

mango sherbet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Masquerade on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:46 pm

☀ a y l a y a ☀
{ Populars }
"Huh? You don't? But I swore I saw you.." Aylaya glanced back at Nefi again in confusion. "Yeah, that one right there!" She called out, pointing to Nefi, drawing eyes to her. "You're dating Eva, right? The girl here." She said, using her other hand to motion to Eva. Oh yes, Aylaya was very aware of everyone in the room watching, and how Eva was feeling at this moment. "Do we need to play Truth or Dare? Perhaps Spin the Bottle. I mean, you two would be perfect together. Poor, dark, dreary, odd. Perfect."

❀ r e i n a ❀
{ Arts }
"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Giovanni. I'm Reina." She murmured quietly, hoping they'd get to class soon. The longer they walked, the more time went by, which meant the later they would arrive, which meant the more trouble they would get into. And of course, they was never good. "Where are you from? You have an interesting accent." Shen then softly questioned, hoping he didn't mind.
Lady Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post by DoveShadow on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Nefi||Bad Boy||19
I'm pretty sure we're not dating. Nefi blushed at the thought though but tried to keep his feeling hidden. "What about you? Where's you perfect boyfriend?" Nefi said sarcastically. He knew that Aylaya didn't have one, but that was exactly the point. He was tired of her always getting into others' personal lives. Nefi looked back up at the teacher, ignoring Aylaya.
DoveShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Three. on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Lɪᴘᴛᴏɴ
loner || 17
Lipton watched as June entered the class and grinned happily. He hadn't realized they shared that class and waved slightly. She was late, though wasn't everyone recently? First day after all. he turned back to his paper with new determination to finish the work. He squinted at the numbers, trying to hold them down or imprint them in his mind, but they just danced away, teasing him. He bit his lip, trying his best not to storm out of the class. Why was everything so difficult for him? He wasn't good at anything. He didn't fit in anywhere. He was nobody. He startled when he tasted blood, realizing he'd chewed his lip so much that blood had begun to pool and had dripped onto his math work. He tried to wipe it but only succeeded in smearing blood across the other problems. Great, a bleeding lip and you have to restart. Perfect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Owl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Crash;;
{Sixteen - jock}
Crash jotted down some notes in his notebook, trying to solve each problem as carefully as possible. But really, the only thing that was on Crash's mind at the time was the basket ball game being carried ou behind the gym.
it looked like an even match, with the buff male hotshots on the blue team and the fast, slender girls on the red team. Crash watched one of the taller females dribble the ball to half court, then pass it to a teammate who scored a three-pointer. It all happened so fast, if he had blinked, crash woulda missed it. That is what crasher loved about basketball; the fast paced action, The sudden rushes of adrenilin, the sastifying THUNK the ball makes when it goes through the hoop. Crash began to daydream about all the good games he had played with his buddies back in California. It was nice there, every one was kind and into the same things crash was; surfing, skateboarding and basketball, namely.

A quick command from the teacher snapped the cyan kia back to reality. Crash sighed and tried to focus once again on the board
Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by Owl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

( hey tabby, where do you think we should locate the school?)
Owl

Back to top Go down

Post by jern. on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Username;; |☼|.nighτ.sυns.|☼|
Name;; Akumi
Age;; 17
Gender;; Female
Group;; Arts
Ref;;

Extras;; She is smaller than the average kia; she has PPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Radium Soul on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:26 pm

May I join? c:

Username;; Radium Soul
Name;; Mauve
Age;; 16
Gender;; Female
Group;; Loner
Ref;; Quad cx
Extras;; N/A

Username;; Radium Soul
Name;; Cronan
Age;; 17
Gender;; Male
Group;; Loner
Ref;; Quad
Extras;; N/A

Radium Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by pegasus; on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Username;; pegasus;
Name;; Antique
Age;; 17 {actually 19 but I'll change it for this o3o}
Gender;; Female
Group;; Gamers
Ref;;
Extras;; Hi :I

pegasus;

Back to top Go down

Post by LeftAccount on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Username;; Pure Dragon
Name;; Jaycee (JC)
Age;; 16 (Do their real age and 1 month = 1 year aging apply to this?)
Gender;; Female (Straight)
Group;; I'd say Bad Boys/Girls but she's pretty bouncy and wouldn't really hurt anything, she just likes to play pranks, act tough and play rough. So... whatever group you think she fits best. x3
Ref;;
Extras;; Is there a dress code at this highschool? Cause I might have to make her some more clothes. xD

Relationship: Single
Horhay wrote:
Mood: I can't cut the tomatoes. :c

Looking for help in signature design, can pay in CS pets or [possibly] art. Please PM me (here or CS).
LeftAccount

Back to top Go down

yay

Post by manaduck on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 am

Username;;
osshayy! (on CS, sooshy, on JBDFC, ::Mana::)
Name;;
Nikki, at the moment she has no nicknames
(but wants some ;3)
Age;;
I haven't decided, 16-ish I guess?
Gender;;
Female, heterosexual.
Group;;
Arts
Ref;;

Extras;;
She may have a vivid imagination and great talent, but she doesn't exactly use it wisely.
(WARNING: Don't give her any paint.)
manaduck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabby on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:36 pm

[Everbody accepted, Im just too lazy to edit front page]
Tabby

Back to top Go down

Post by LeftAccount on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:31 pm

[Alright, thank you. ^^ First period is about halfway through, right?]

Horhay wrote:
Mood: I can't cut the tomatoes. :c

Looking for help in signature design, can pay in CS pets or [possibly] art. Please PM me (here or CS).
LeftAccount

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Username;; D e w ;
Name;; Zeera
Age;; lets just say she is 17
Gender;; Female - so far she is straight
Group;; loners xD
Ref;; Anthro/Quad (doesn't matter)

Extras;; Nope

Happiness.