This is the thread where i'll keep my Kiamaras. No posting, please. ^^

Kiamaras - Apple
Luster - Me
Luster's Design - WhiteFire Raven
Olivia - Me
Olivia's Design - Berkshire
Yvette - Me
Yvette's Design - Wind Song

Last edited by Midnight Dragon. on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Midnight Dragon.

Back to top Go down

Luster Wolfsbane ; Runner-Up Kiamara #15

Post by Midnight Dragon. on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Base - #f0eed3
Grey/Yellow - #bab58f
Grey - #7d8073
Dark Grey - #2f3027
Mane - #141412
Spots - #161714
Feathers Dark Green - #218529
Feathers Medium Green - #5ef024
Feathers Lightest Green - #b3fa89
Eyes  #c9f03e

Luster is his name. Luster Wolfsbane, to be exact, but nobody calls him Mr. Wolfsbane or anything. He's much too wild for that kind of formality. Sometimes just plain L will do the trick. Sometimes, however, his fellow packmates call him Wolf of Wolfie. This infuriates him, though. Luster means "a soft light, sheen or glow," and also means "glory or distinction." Wolfsbane is a poisonous plant family thing with purple flowers.

Male, and nothing else. Never once has Luster questioned his gender, and he never will. Not only does he demonstrate a boy-ish personality, he sees the world as only a boy can.

Luster is currently about 23 months old, the equivalent of 23 in human standards, a young adult. He is the youngest of his siblings. He was born on March 12, at 5:14 am in EST.

Luster is a bit complex. He is rather quick to anger and he often breaks out fights. Sadly, he is also somewhat flirtatious, tending to stray towards the female crowd. Luster dislikes being the center of attention, though, and if given a choice, would stay by himself or with his pack siblings than be in a crowd. Dark and deceiving as well, he has a twisted way of thinking and is very mysterious and manipulative. However many bad traits he has, he always has a good one too. He is intelligent and enjoys reading poetry and taking photographs of nature. Also, on occasion, he enjoys a good book. Loyal and stubborn, he won't back down from his opinion either, sticking to it until the end. Ambitious and outgoing as well, Luster is the one you'll see skateboarding off of a bridge while doing a handstand. He's also brave and heroic, doing whatever he can to help someone in need. To add on, Luster is possessive as well, always wanting control of everything and everyone. It goes very well with his desire to manipulate others to get his way, in the sense it has given him extraordinary persuasion skills.
    In summary, Luster is aggressive, ambitious, bold, dangerous, daring, dark, flirtatious, intelligent, loyal, and possessive.

by the amazing little. ;w;

Wip, needs to be negotiated with his siblings.

✔ Spring × Dull Colors
    ✔ Snow × Darkness
    ✔ Running × Lying
    ✔ Reading × Classical
    ✔ Stunts × Boredom
    ✔ Girls × Water
    ✔ Pop and Rock × Even Numbers
    ✔ Strobe Lights × Midday
    ✔ Bright Colors × Being Hungry

• Luster collects marbles. He has a collection of about 312 now.
    • He loves soda and always has a can or two on him, be them small or large.
    • He always has meals by candlelight.
    • He is a very fast runner from years of experience.
    • He was named for his eyes, since they seem to shine.

Currently, Luster has no girl he has his eye on. He is meeting others, though, and is becoming more social. He did have feels for a Kiamara, but the other Kiamara...did not return them. But he does have friends...

Code:
[list][size=150][b][color=#c9f03e]Luster Wolfsbane-[/color][/b][/size]
[size=85][color=grey]text here text here text here[/color][size][/list]
[/size]

Last edited by Midnight Dragon. on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 8 times in total

Midnight Dragon.

Back to top Go down

Olivia ; Runner-Up Kiamara #23

Post by Midnight Dragon. on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:00 pm

[size=50]Used this palate.[/size]

[/color]

The Dancing Queen
    [size=85]
    Olivia wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm Olivia! I'm a young, small for my age female Kiamara. I'm 21 months old, and my birthday is on April twenty-third, making me a Virgo. My parents were very formal and serious when I was growing up, and they expected me to be he same, which is where I got my manners from. I raced out of the house as soon as I could to see the world! I'm bright yellow-green, almost a chartreuse, really, with a teal-ish blue covering over most of my body, and vibrant purple eyes. My mane is a dark navy blue color. Some people have said I look like a peacock! How silly! -giggles- Anyways, I'm a girl, obviously, and I'm glad to be one! However, I'm bisexual, so girls and boys are welcome to take a swing at me! Although, I do prefer males...sorry, ladies! But, I do really like this one girl...her name is Brooklyn. <3 I'm left handed and I am extra sensitive to bee stings, oddly enough! I work multiple jobs, too. I'm an interviewer, songwriter, professional dancer, and artist.

Olivia wrote:Well, I've been told that I'm super nice and cordial, which is nice, because I love people! I love to talk and be around things that can respond to me. I know just about every way to start a conversation and hold it, and make even the grumpiest of Kiamaras smile. I'm a social butterfly, so wherever there's a bunch of Kias, I'll be there! I'm very polite, though, and I have very distinct manners. I'm often described as the proper partier. I love partying and letting loose with my girls and boys, whether they like it or not. I am also a rebel; I do what I want whether anyone approves or not. Though, I'm a huge follower of rules and stuff, so I'm not the one always defying direct orders. I'm the one finding logical loopholes and things! I am a follower of my heart, and if it tells me to do something, I do it, no matter what. However, I can be calm and collected, too, especially when I'm at my jobs. I'm artistic and dynamic, and love working with children and theater and music and dancing and ahh! Everything, really! I'm kinda girly, though, painting my nails and stuff, but I have a rough side too! -growls playfully- I'm not much a flirt, either, but I fall for things easily, so I become infatuated with things easily. I fall for players and flirters, unfortunately, though. Hehe, I can't help myself! All those beautiful people out there!
    I absolutely love music, firstly. Music is like my life, and it's part of my career! I'm a professional dancer, and I especially love ballroom dancing, but I know how to dance at a scene party or club as well as the next Kia! I love being around others and talking, as well. I like learning about culture and development in countries also. I'm also fond or photography and visual arts, since I'm an artist. I love bright, neon colors that stand out and bright lights! I love poetry and reading, too, and good food and sunny days. I love the water and feeling the waves in my paws and fur.

Olivia wrote:My theme songs are Alive by Krewella and 22 by Taylor Swift.
    My favorite color is purple.
    I am fluent in French, English, Swahili, and Spanish.
    I enjoy every kind of music.
    I smell like flowers and fresh air, like May.
    I can talk for hours on end to seemingly nothing.
    In relationships, I like shy men who have manners and enjoy snuggling. and Brooklyn.
    I love soda, especially Sprite.
    I don't like bananas.
    Everything I own is categorized in some kind of order.
    I am always tapping my paws.
    I love to sing, and do it a lot.
    My favorite song is Heart Attack by Demi Lovato.
    I love the sound of people typing.
    I never stay in the same place for a long time.
    I fall for flirts and players.
[/size]
    Any man who can drive safely
    while kissing a pretty girl is
    simply not giving the kiss the
    attention it deserves.
    - Albert Einstein

[size=85]
    Code:
    [list][size=150][color=#654da8]Olivia -[/color][/size]
    [size=85][color=#3a8786]text here text here text here[/color][/size][/list]

Last edited by Midnight Dragon. on Mon May 27, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Midnight Dragon.

Back to top Go down

Yvette Felicity Stellaluna ; Kiamara #225

Post by Midnight Dragon. on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 pm

you know what the coding for Yvette's form won't work on the fanforum so here have a link to her profile <3

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1407360&start=10#p53840483

Midnight Dragon.

Back to top Go down

Re: Endless Fields of Glass ;; Midnight Dragon's Kiamaras

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top