Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Kiamaras <3

Go down

Which of my Kiamara do you like most?

My Kiamaras <3 Vote_lcap33%My Kiamaras <3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
My Kiamaras <3 Vote_lcap67%My Kiamaras <3 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

My Kiamaras <3 Empty My Kiamaras <3

Post by Charchar2 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 am

Well, apparently this is the place to post my Kiamara thread, so here we go!
A thread for my lovely Kiamaras. <3
Please post!^_^

Last edited by Charchar2 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Charchar2
Charchar2

Back to top Go down

My Kiamaras <3 Empty Aurore~

Post by Charchar2 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 am

My Kiamaras <3 Create.php?text=Aurore&name=Amadeus
My Kiamaras <3 Image

Aurore; the very first Kiamara ever made, and my very first Kiamara, too. Pretty special, hm?
I love her! ;u;

Personality

Aurore is shy but kind. Her dream is to make a difference in her world.

History

Aurore was raised by a loving family. However, she realized there wasn't much she could do for the world when she was just sitting in her den at home, so she left and travelled to many places.

Form

Charchar2 wrote:Name

I'd name this gorgeous girl Aurore, which means 'aurora'. She's just so lovely, and her colors remind me of the bright, dancing Northern lights. <3

I believe she would be a girl. She's just so pretty, and elegant, she looks very feminine.

Why do I want her?

Why do I want her? Well, first off, I love the species. Their little fluffy tails, their horns...and the little feather accessories are just the icing on the cake. And your little description of them...they just seem so lovable. As soon as I saw your drawing, I knew, I NEEDED to try for one of these amazing little creatures, no matter what.

I also adore her design. Sure, it looks simple, but it's made up of so many little parts that work perfectly together. The spots are absolutely adorable, and I love how they change through different cool colors. And, these bright, lovely spots truly pop on her otherwise black and grey pelt. Her little feathers and grey paw tips just finish off this amazing, perfect design.

She's just so amazing...she deserves a loving, adoring home, not rotting away in a dusty old character thread, and I hope I'm the one chosen to give her that home. <3

Art

click for full size~

My Kiamaras <3 ImageMy Kiamaras <3 ImageWIP~

Last edited by Charchar2 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Charchar2
Charchar2

Back to top Go down

My Kiamaras <3 Empty Art of Aurore~

Post by Charchar2 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:50 am

by me~
My Kiamaras <3 Image
My Kiamaras <3 Image
My Kiamaras <3 Image

by ~punkstache~
My Kiamaras <3 Echowbutterflies

by Mocha.~
My Kiamaras <3 E70a6e

by icefire0201~
My Kiamaras <3 T7edeb

by Arachnid the Avenger~
My Kiamaras <3 Image

Last edited by Charchar2 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Charchar2
Charchar2

Back to top Go down

My Kiamaras <3 Empty Cheyenne~

Post by Charchar2 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 am

My Kiamaras <3 Create.php?text=Cheyenne&name=Vtks%20Revolt
My Kiamaras <3 Image

Isn't Cheyenne's tribal design lovely?
Her colors are just so...different. <3

Personality

Cheyenne is bright and kind, but she hates to be bossed around. She has a certain sense of pride and dignity.

History

Cheyenne groaned angrily. “Why, why do I have to get up?” she asked her mother.
“A proper Kiamara Tribe princess must never laze about in bed!” Her mother replied.
Cheyenne rolled her eyes. “Well maybe, I’m not a proper Tribe princess! Maybe I’m just plain old me!”
Her mother groaned, irritated. They had arguments like this all the time. They lasted for hours, and never really finished. Without another word, just an angry glare at her daughter, she set off out of her room and into the main room, where she knew she would find Cheyenne’s father.
“Dear, please wake up. It’s time for breakfast; can you go hunt?” He nodded and walked slowly out of the cave into the meadow that all the Tribe’s caves surrounded. He rammed against the gong in the center of the clearing. “The queen and princess require breakfast!” he cried. Quickly, with much precision, the males from each family left their caves and came to the center of the clearing. They set off into the woods to hunt.
They would hunt for their queen and princess first. Then, on their own, they would hunt for their own families. This was the Chirinial Tribe way.
Cheyenne grinned to herself. She knew something that would annoy her mother; perfect revenge!
Cheyenne never wanted to be a princess. She wanted to be warrior; to hunt and protect her tribe. But that position was only available to males, certainly not princesses. And so, instead, she did her best not to be the princess they wanted her to be. Maybe, someday, she hoped, they’d just give up and let her hunt for herself, instead of just sitting on a pedestal and looking pretty.
Cheyenne walked casually into the main room, where her mother was grooming her fur. She picked up a feather, left forgotten from a previous meal, and carefully tied a pigtail into her main, hanging the bright feather on the end. Then she walked over to her mother as if nothing had happened.
“Cheyenne!” she cried in horror, “Whatever have you done to your hair?”
“I like it like this,” Cheyenne replied calmly, smiling.
Her mother rushed over to her and untied it, smoothing the hair back into place.
Cheyenne sighed, turning up her snout so that her bangs poofed up into the air, then fell down again.
“Cheyenne! Is that dignified?!” Her mother said, losing her patience.
“Nope!” Cheyenne replied, and laughed.
“STOP RIGHT NOW!” Her mother yelled, fed up.
“You never let me do anything!” Cheyenne yelled back, stomping into her room.
Her mother sighed, then went back to grooming herself.
“Cheyenne,” she called.
“What!” Cheyenne snapped angrily from her bed.
“You need to groom yourself. If you want, I can brush your fur.”
Cheyenne sighed. She felt bad for snapping at her mother, so she came out into the main room.
“Okay. But...why?”
Her mother’s face twitched, just for a second, and Cheyenne knew something was up. Something she was sure she wasn’t going to like.
“...well...” her mother seemed to be fumbling for words.
“Well?” Cheyenne encouraged her, “well what?”
“You...you need to be clean, for...hygiene reasons. And...well, nevermind that.” Her mother seemed flustered.
“Nevermind what! Tell me! I need to know. Or...I’ll bug you the rest of the day!”
Frightened by that idea, her mother replied, in a barely audible voice, “Well...today’s your coming of age ceremony. And...at your coming of age ceremony, there’ll be contest...to win your hand.”
Cheyenne was silent for a second. Her thoughts tumbled around inside her head.
“As in, like...marriage?”
“...yes.” Her mother replied, sounding worried about what her reaction would be.
“So, I’m not getting married for love? Just to the winner of some stupid contest? Is that all I am to them? To you? A contest prize?” Her words rose in volume and heat until the last one, which she snapped off. She ran out of the cave, despite her mother calling to her to come back, she could explain.
She had always hated being a princess but this, this was too much. She lay down by a tree and tried to figure out how she would get out of this. By now, she had become fairly good at being sneaky, and wriggling her way out of uncomfortable situations, but her mind was whirling so madly that she could hardly think. How could her mother do this to her?
Finally, she got an idea.
She searched around and found a sharp stone. She carefully cut her long, flowing mane short, leaving a longer tuft of fur on each side, tying it with a feather in the way that had annoyed her mother so much that morning.
The she walked, head held high, like, well, a princess, back to her den. She walked in, and her mother, hunched over he work, said, “Oh, thank goodness you’re back, honey. Look, I thi--”
She looked up, and that last part of her word rose into a high shriek. “WHAT have you DONE?!” she wailed, closing her eyes, as if wishing that she would open them and Cheyenne’s hair would be long and royal again. She glared at Cheyenne in anger. “YOU young lady, YOU are going to stay in your ROOM until the ceremony is ready to begin!” She pushed Cheyenne roughly into her room and covered up the entrance with rocks. “There, Cheyenne? Do you see what you’ve done? Now the poor queen is all dirty and scratched.” She looked through an opening in the rocks at Cheyenne, who was standing crossly with her back turned to the entrance. Suddenly, she whirled around and spat in her mother’s face. “Lucky poor queen then. I WANT to be dirty and scratched. I want to be...” she paused for a moment, relishing her revenge, and revealing the truth. “I want to be a warrior!” She cried.
Her mother said nothing. She just stared, openmouthed, at her daughter. How could she have brought up a princess who was so...un-royal?
“Well, you never will be!” She declared finally. “Because you’re getting married in just a few minutes, when your father comes to take you to the ceremony. And besides, girls can’t be warriors!” She stalked off angrily to find her husband.
Cheyenne paced within her makeshift prison, formulating a plan. By the time her father came to lead her to the ceremony, she had an idea. It wasn’t a clever idea, or a special idea, but it would work.
Cheyenne walked out beside her father, holding her head high, pretending she actually wanted to be there. Her father led her on to a tall rock. Like a bidding block, she thought grimly.
She curled her tail around her paws and did her best to look prim and proper, and beautiful.
The crowd of suitors oohed and ahhed appreciatively. Cheyenne smiled weakly. Then, one by one, they stepped forward.
“This contest,” her father boomed, “is a hunting contest. He who shows that he can provide for my daughter with food, shall win her hand in marriage.”
Aww, how sweet, Cheyenne thought sarcastically.
“You must all be back before sundown!” her father stated. “You may BEGIN!”
A flurry of excited young male Kiamara flew past the rock and into the forest, to hunt.
Cheyenne, forgotten in the excitement, leapt into the fray.
She was thrown off her feet, trampled by dozens of other Kiamara. She almost laughed. How ironic, they were so excited about her, they didn’t even realize that she was right here.
She managed to get herself to her feet, and ran with the rest of them.
She ran, and ran, and as they split off in different directions, she ran a way that none of the others were going.
Her father, by now, had realized that she was gone. But, he was unaware of how opposed she was to the whole idea, and assumed that one of the young warriors had taken her.
“Search the forest!” he yelled to the remaining warriors. “Leave no stone unturned!”
And so they set off, searching for their princess.
Cheyenne heard her father’s voice from her resting spot near a tree, and ran ever faster.
But, unfortunately, it was in the wrong direction. Cheyenne soon ran, face on, into one of the warriors searching for her.
This was it, then. She sighed. Good-bye, freedom.
“Have you seen her?” The warrior asked anxiously.
Cheyenne was puzzled. Why wasn’t he taking her to her father? “Who?”
He rolled his eyes. “The PRINCESS of course. Only the lady who ran away and is causing all this trouble!”
Was he making fun of her? Cheyenne looked down at herself. She was covered in dirt and dust from running through the forest. Her hair, cropped short, looked like a warrior’s. He didn’t realize who she was!
“No,” she replied confidently. “I haven’t.”
He nodded and was on his way.
Cheyenne continued running through the forest, this time towards the jungle. No Kiamara had ever gone in and lived to tell the tale. Perfect. She thought, No one will follow me.
The trees grew closer, and closer. Soon, she was within the dreaded jungle. She stopped to rest.
A rabbit hopped by. She crouched and pounced from instinct. She caught the rabbit easily. Her first catch! She was delighted. She ate it quickly. It tasted far better than anything her father had ever brought back.
She heard a rustling, and then a soft thud. She whipped around. Standing behind her was a Kiamara. “Who are you?” it rumbled, “and why are you here?”
Cheyenne turned to run.
“You’re surrounded.” it stated, clearly amused by her stupidity.
And indeed, more warriors had dropped out of the trees, and were advancing slowly upon her. An ever tightening circle. She shivered.
She opened her mouth, prepared to say she was a Kiamara warrior, a boy.
But before she could begin, the other Kiamara smiled. “There’s no use lying, you know.”
Cheyenne revised her plan. She sat down calmly and...told this Kiamara everything, rather quickly because the fierce warriors were moving closer and closer.
Suddenly, the other Kiamara smiled, broadly. “Oh, I believe you. No lie could be so fantastic, so far-fetched. And, I think, if you wish to stay here, you will like it very much.”
Cheyenne was astonished by this show of kindness from a Kiamara who had seemed so hostile. “Could you, um, tell me about this place?”
“Of course.” was the response from the now rather friendly seeming Kiamara, “We are a tribe of little bias. We have no kings, no queens, no princesses; we are all equal. And, there is no limit to what you may do, simply because of your gender. This hunting party, in fact, is composed almost entirely of girls, like you and me.” Here she smiled at the shocked look on Cheyenne’s face. “You seem a good hunter, though you have had little practice. Would you like to come with us, back to our home, and become one of us?”
She extended a friendly paw.
Cheyenne smiled broadly and placed her paw on top of this strange, wondrous Kiamara’s.
“Yes.”

Form

Charchar2 wrote:Oooh my.
I just have to try for her. <3

Name

Cheyenne.

I'm not quite sure why, but I just think it's rather pretty and it fits her. C:

Art
click for full size~
My Kiamaras <3 ImageMy Kiamaras <3 Cheyenne%2520pixel

Backstory

You might find it easier to read in this Google Doc.

Cheyenne groaned angrily. “Why, why do I have to get up?” she asked her mother.
“A proper Kiamara Tribe princess must never laze about in bed!” Her mother replied.
Cheyenne rolled her eyes. “Well maybe, I’m not a proper Tribe princess! Maybe I’m just plain old me!”
Her mother groaned, irritated. They had arguments like this all the time. They lasted for hours, and never really finished. Without another word, just an angry glare at her daughter, she set off out of her room and into the main room, where she knew she would find Cheyenne’s father.
“Dear, please wake up. It’s time for breakfast; can you go hunt?” He nodded and walked slowly out of the cave into the meadow that all the Tribe’s caves surrounded. He rammed against the gong in the center of the clearing. “The queen and princess require breakfast!” he cried. Quickly, with much precision, the males from each family left their caves and came to the center of the clearing. They set off into the woods to hunt.
They would hunt for their queen and princess first. Then, on their own, they would hunt for their own families. This was the Chirinial Tribe way.
Cheyenne grinned to herself. She knew something that would annoy her mother; perfect revenge!
Cheyenne never wanted to be a princess. She wanted to be warrior; to hunt and protect her tribe. But that position was only available to males, certainly not princesses. And so, instead, she did her best not to be the princess they wanted her to be. Maybe, someday, she hoped, they’d just give up and let her hunt for herself, instead of just sitting on a pedestal and looking pretty.
Cheyenne walked casually into the main room, where her mother was grooming her fur. She picked up a feather, left forgotten from a previous meal, and carefully tied a pigtail into her main, hanging the bright feather on the end. Then she walked over to her mother as if nothing had happened.
“Cheyenne!” she cried in horror, “Whatever have you done to your hair?”
“I like it like this,” Cheyenne replied calmly, smiling.
Her mother rushed over to her and untied it, smoothing the hair back into place.
Cheyenne sighed, turning up her snout so that her bangs poofed up into the air, then fell down again.
“Cheyenne! Is that dignified?!” Her mother said, losing her patience.
“Nope!” Cheyenne replied, and laughed.
“STOP RIGHT NOW!” Her mother yelled, fed up.
“You never let me do anything!” Cheyenne yelled back, stomping into her room.
Her mother sighed, then went back to grooming herself.
“Cheyenne,” she called.
“What!” Cheyenne snapped angrily from her bed.
“You need to groom yourself. If you want, I can brush your fur.”
Cheyenne sighed. She felt bad for snapping at her mother, so she came out into the main room.
“Okay. But...why?”
Her mother’s face twitched, just for a second, and Cheyenne knew something was up. Something she was sure she wasn’t going to like.
“...well...” her mother seemed to be fumbling for words.
“Well?” Cheyenne encouraged her, “well what?”
“You...you need to be clean, for...hygiene reasons. And...well, nevermind that.” Her mother seemed flustered.
“Nevermind what! Tell me! I need to know. Or...I’ll bug you the rest of the day!”
Frightened by that idea, her mother replied, in a barely audible voice, “Well...today’s your coming of age ceremony. And...at your coming of age ceremony, there’ll be contest...to win your hand.”
Cheyenne was silent for a second. Her thoughts tumbled around inside her head.
“As in, like...marriage?”
“...yes.” Her mother replied, sounding worried about what her reaction would be.
“So, I’m not getting married for love? Just to the winner of some stupid contest? Is that all I am to them? To you? A contest prize?” Her words rose in volume and heat until the last one, which she snapped off. She ran out of the cave, despite her mother calling to her to come back, she could explain.
She had always hated being a princess but this, this was too much. She lay down by a tree and tried to figure out how she would get out of this. By now, she had become fairly good at being sneaky, and wriggling her way out of uncomfortable situations, but her mind was whirling so madly that she could hardly think. How could her mother do this to her?
Finally, she got an idea.
She searched around and found a sharp stone. She carefully cut her long, flowing mane short, leaving a longer tuft of fur on each side, tying it with a feather in the way that had annoyed her mother so much that morning.
The she walked, head held high, like, well, a princess, back to her den. She walked in, and her mother, hunched over he work, said, “Oh, thank goodness you’re back, honey. Look, I thi--”
She looked up, and that last part of her word rose into a high shriek. “WHAT have you DONE?!” she wailed, closing her eyes, as if wishing that she would open them and Cheyenne’s hair would be long and royal again. She glared at Cheyenne in anger. “YOU young lady, YOU are going to stay in your ROOM until the ceremony is ready to begin!” She pushed Cheyenne roughly into her room and covered up the entrance with rocks. “There, Cheyenne? Do you see what you’ve done? Now the poor queen is all dirty and scratched.” She looked through an opening in the rocks at Cheyenne, who was standing crossly with her back turned to the entrance. Suddenly, she whirled around and spat in her mother’s face. “Lucky poor queen then. I WANT to be dirty and scratched. I want to be...” she paused for a moment, relishing her revenge, and revealing the truth. “I want to be a warrior!” She cried.
Her mother said nothing. She just stared, openmouthed, at her daughter. How could she have brought up a princess who was so...un-royal?
“Well, you never will be!” She declared finally. “Because you’re getting married in just a few minutes, when your father comes to take you to the ceremony. And besides, girls can’t be warriors!” She stalked off angrily to find her husband.
Cheyenne paced within her makeshift prison, formulating a plan. By the time her father came to lead her to the ceremony, she had an idea. It wasn’t a clever idea, or a special idea, but it would work.
Cheyenne walked out beside her father, holding her head high, pretending she actually wanted to be there. Her father led her on to a tall rock. Like a bidding block, she thought grimly.
She curled her tail around her paws and did her best to look prim and proper, and beautiful.
The crowd of suitors oohed and ahhed appreciatively. Cheyenne smiled weakly. Then, one by one, they stepped forward.
“This contest,” her father boomed, “is a hunting contest. He who shows that he can provide for my daughter with food, shall win her hand in marriage.”
Aww, how sweet, Cheyenne thought sarcastically.
“You must all be back before sundown!” her father stated. “You may BEGIN!”
A flurry of excited young male Kiamara flew past the rock and into the forest, to hunt.
Cheyenne, forgotten in the excitement, leapt into the fray.
She was thrown off her feet, trampled by dozens of other Kiamara. She almost laughed. How ironic, they were so excited about her, they didn’t even realize that she was right here.
She managed to get herself to her feet, and ran with the rest of them.
She ran, and ran, and as they split off in different directions, she ran a way that none of the others were going.
Her father, by now, had realized that she was gone. But, he was unaware of how opposed she was to the whole idea, and assumed that one of the young warriors had taken her.
“Search the forest!” he yelled to the remaining warriors. “Leave no stone unturned!”
And so they set off, searching for their princess.
Cheyenne heard her father’s voice from her resting spot near a tree, and ran ever faster.
But, unfortunately, it was in the wrong direction. Cheyenne soon ran, face on, into one of the warriors searching for her.
This was it, then. She sighed. Good-bye, freedom.
“Have you seen her?” The warrior asked anxiously.
Cheyenne was puzzled. Why wasn’t he taking her to her father? “Who?”
He rolled his eyes. “The PRINCESS of course. Only the lady who ran away and is causing all this trouble!”
Was he making fun of her? Cheyenne looked down at herself. She was covered in dirt and dust from running through the forest. Her hair, cropped short, looked like a warrior’s. He didn’t realize who she was!
“No,” she replied confidently. “I haven’t.”
He nodded and was on his way.
Cheyenne continued running through the forest, this time towards the jungle. No Kiamara had ever gone in and lived to tell the tale. Perfect. She thought, No one will follow me.
The trees grew closer, and closer. Soon, she was within the dreaded jungle. She stopped to rest.
A rabbit hopped by. She crouched and pounced from instinct. She caught the rabbit easily. Her first catch! She was delighted. She ate it quickly. It tasted far better than anything her father had ever brought back.
She heard a rustling, and then a soft thud. She whipped around. Standing behind her was a Kiamara. “Who are you?” it rumbled, “and why are you here?”
Cheyenne turned to run.
“You’re surrounded.” it stated, clearly amused by her stupidity.
And indeed, more warriors had dropped out of the trees, and were advancing slowly upon her. An ever tightening circle. She shivered.
She opened her mouth, prepared to say she was a Kiamara warrior, a boy.
But before she could begin, the other Kiamara smiled. “There’s no use lying, you know.”
Cheyenne revised her plan. She sat down calmly and...told this Kiamara everything, rather quickly because the fierce warriors were moving closer and closer.
Suddenly, the other Kiamara smiled, broadly. “Oh, I believe you. No lie could be so fantastic, so far-fetched. And, I think, if you wish to stay here, you will like it very much.”
Cheyenne was astonished by this show of kindness from a Kiamara who had seemed so hostile. “Could you, um, tell me about this place?”
“Of course.” was the response from the now rather friendly seeming Kiamara, “We are a tribe of little bias. We have no kings, no queens, no princesses; we are all equal. And, there is no limit to what you may do, simply because of your gender. This hunting party, in fact, is composed almost entirely of girls, like you and me.” Here she smiled at the shocked look on Cheyenne’s face. “You seem a good hunter, though you have had little practice. Would you like to come with us, back to our home, and become one of us?”
She extended a friendly paw.
Cheyenne smiled broadly and placed her paw on top of this strange, wondrous Kiamara’s.
“Yes.”

>.< Sorry if I wrote too much. I just got started, and...I couldn't stop!

Why do I want Cheyenne?

I suppose this is where I'm meant to state love at first sight, then move on to dote upon her elegance, beauty and all around perfection, complete with lots of exclamation marks and smiley faces, correct?
Well, lets just assume I've done that already, told you, oh, wow, she's just so fantastic :D lalalalala...

And get down to why I truly, truly want her.

Well, not only is her design beautiful, it's just so different. She is unlike any characters I've ever owned or even seen. Her color combination is so unique; I never imagined grey and red would look so good together, and that that splash of blue would be so gorgeous. And, that little gold-striped bracelet...I've never really been one for bracelets, but it looks absolutely perfect..
And, her hair? Oh gosh. Total love. I'm a sucker for line edits, and when I saw that she had aqua blue pigtails...I literally squealed. They are just so adorable! Yup yup, call me silly for fangirling over Cheyenne's little pigtails, but they are just too epic.

So. Now, I seem to be lapsing back into the whole 'doting on her all around perfection' routine.

Moving on.

I would really, really love to have Cheyenne because she would be so much fun to draw! Her design would be so satisfying to doodle, and doodle I would! I'd draw her a bunch, that's for sure. And, she seems like such a proud, fun, quirky little creature...I can't help but love her.

I'd be absolutely delighted to give this beautiful girl the loving home she deserves.

Last edited by Charchar2 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Charchar2
Charchar2

Back to top Go down

My Kiamaras <3 Empty Art of Cheyenne~

Post by Charchar2 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 am

by me~
My Kiamaras <3 ImageMy Kiamaras <3 Cheyenne%2520pixel

by lemondropkitten~
My Kiamaras <3 Image

Last edited by Charchar2 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Charchar2