Looking for some friends c:

Go down

Looking for some friends c:

Post by poofycat on Mon May 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi there! As you can tell I'm new here, but for once one of my goals is to get some good friends on this website. Also, I can't find anything about the ball, though of course I only just joined and haven't even seen anything yet. I do not own a kia yet, but I am trying out for my absolute dream, kia #232. I'm also really excited to start roleplaying, because I'm a cooppa on cs, and I especially want to join some warrior cats rps, so if you have one that needs members, shoot me a pm!
poofycat

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for some friends c:

Post by Ivyy on Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums! ;D I'm pretty new here too, but everyone seems nice and friendly. If you ever have any questions don't be afraid to send me a PM, I'll help the best I can c:
Good luck on that kia, too!
Ivyy

http://ivyy2890.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivkah on Wed May 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi. Name's Rivkah on here and CS. I'm obsessed with everything geeky and especially Doctor Who. I don't bite that hard as long as I'm well fed and you give me my obsessions. I own three Kias, Ofira Arella, [RU] Aviva, [#176] and Chazak. [#264]

I love rock and roll and heavy metal, and I obsess over the bands Train, Paramore, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, Linkin Park, Cheap Trick, The Beatles, and Queen.

I'm in love with food and I'm bisexual. :I Me thinks that's it.

Also, you taste like sushi cat. [game reference] o3o

I own Ofira Arella, RU #29, Chazak, #264, and Finnegan, RU #70. cx
Rivkah

Location : shhh, I'm in the TARDIS, I don't even know how the Doctor has wifi here c;

http://rivkahscorner.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poofycat on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Hello there! Ivyy-sadly, I did lose, so I'll be waiting for another dream kia to come along!
And Rivkah-Ooh! Seems we have enough in common! Yaaaaaay a Whovian. I only started watching a few months ago, and my friend has been showing me all the episodes so far, but sometimes I can't get to talk to her, so I'm often looking for someone to talk about Doctor Who with. I don't think about bands or singers, though; so you might want to find someone else who does. And Sushi Cat's adorable. c:
poofycat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down