Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello. I'm new here.

2 posters

Go down

Hello. I'm new here. Empty Hello. I'm new here.

Post by Narwhals. Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:27 am

Hello kiamara lovers! I'm new here, and would like some help. I don't own a kiamara yet, but here is my plans for this website: to of course, talk about kiamaras, make friends, and talk some more :3, but I would really like advice on my forns, if you know what I mean. For example, I am also a member of the JBD fanclub, and they have threads like "how to make a successful form" or the other thread {I just forgot the name :/} were you submit a form for a mentor of forms {hehe that sounds funny} and your mentor goes over your form for that JBD. Do you guys have a thread for that? Well, on CS my username is Narwhals. as well. You may know me, proabaly not, I'm not all that popular. So, if you are bored r something, just message me and I'm sure I would have a form you can go over ^^ Hve a nice day, and I can't wait to see your replies!
Narwhals.
Narwhals.

Back to top Go down

Hello. I'm new here. Empty Re: Hello. I'm new here.

Post by AmberSky345 Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:07 pm

Heeeeey! Ma nom is AmberSky345, you can call meh Amber. Or Sky. Or whatever! XD Most people call me Amber though... There is a mentor thread on here somewhere! Just take a look around the threads, if I find it I'll let you know!
AmberSky345
AmberSky345

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberSky345 Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:09 pm

Ooh, I foundĀ it! https://kiamaras.forumotion.com/t177-kiamara-mentor-center

Never mind it's the wrong sort of mentor center... XD
AmberSky345
AmberSky345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum