Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

+26
~*Hedwig*~
bonk
Inky.
-IzzyBee-
Moonskye
Tano-kun
mango sherbet
Parachutes
PureCrazy
○WaterDrops○
mukuro ikusaba
geier
MintCat
Fly Away
'paradox
Pᴜʀʀ
little.
Terrier
Flitter
Syra
Downn
Bunny Love
dizzy blossoms
white.flag
Lana.
ayako
30 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Should we skip classes, or play through them?

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 5 Vote_lcap70%Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 5 Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 16 ]
Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 5 Vote_lcap30%Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 5 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 23

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 5 Empty Re: Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

Post by Syra Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Amadeus | 17 | Sleepy & Impudent | Dorm 13 | Late for Math

As Deus ambled along the hallways towards his class, knowing that the first day was usually nothing more than introductions to the class rules and regulations, most of which he had memorized by heart, he was slightly disappointed to see that he wasn't the only student late to his math class. He had just seen another kia slip in ahead of him. He pondered waiting a few minutes in the hall to avoid looking like they had come in together. After all, he liked getting into trouble, but he didn't want anyone to be his partner in crime. Deus shrugged. He decided he wasn't gonna wait around in the hall just to avoid other's suspicions if they would even have any.

So Deus entered the room without pausing to see if the teacher was already talking or not. He flashed a smile at the other kias in the class room, then plopped down into an open chair near the front of the room, shrugging his bag off beside him. He placed one foot on the seat so that he could rest his chin on his knee. Only then did he give the teacher his attention with a impish smile. "Morning, teach."
Syra
Syra

Back to top Go down

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 5 Empty Re: Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

Post by Bunny Love Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Cio;;
Ugh. Math. Not that she cared. Cio shuffled along the corridor. Math was naturally her worst subject. The corridors were empty and Cio sighed. 15 minutes late.

She entered the classroom with a frown, and quickly examined the class. Well this was a great way to start her day, no? Cio walked past the teacher without a glance, and slumped down into a seat near the front. She tipped her bag upside down on her desk, making an awful clatter. Not that she was trying to, of course.

Bunny Love
Bunny Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Avalon watched as a few tardy students entered the classroom. She yawned and glanced at the teacher, who seemed to be beginning the lesson. Great, class has barely started and I'm already bored, Ava thought. Although, this is math. Who isn't? She leaned back in her chair, letting her attention stray from what was being taught.
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Pᴜʀʀ Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Nabiu quietly entered his first class right on time. Math. He was glad that he had his favorite class first, when his brain was awake. Though, he was quite nervous as he walked into the classroom. Most students looked over at him, wondering what he was doing. Nabiu as pretty short for his age, and was a grade or two ahead in math. He'd always been good at math for sme reason. When the teacher explained what to do, everything just always clicked for him.
The freshman quietly shuffled to his seat, setting his bag underneath his seat and carefully setting his books on his desk, letting out a small sigh. He was never really nervous for school, but today was different. High school? Nabiu was terrified.
Pᴜʀʀ
Pᴜʀʀ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 pm

MOLTEN
Molten looked around the class, leaning back in his chair. After glancing at the teacher, he realized he was in AP Math. He was alright at it, but he didn't really enjoy. His favorite subject would probably be Phys Ed. Sighing, he pulled out his notebook and pens, though he didn't really planning on writing much down anyway. Bored, he glanced around again, wanting to talk to someone so the time would fly by.
Lana.
Lana.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post by mukuro ikusaba Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:41 pm

b a s i c . c h a r a c t e r i s t i c s
ellie • elle-eeh • female • senior

p e r s o n a l i t y . t r a i t s
kind • fair • polite • shameless

I kick at Avalon, who was sitting in front of me. "Hey, I didn't know you would be in my class!" I whisper, trying not to laugh. "This is gonna be a great year, eh?!" I slumped in my chair, tired and bored. Boy can I wait for this class to start.

((eh = aye??????))
mukuro ikusaba
mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:49 pm

Azure;; He frowned at her response to his question,"I have science.." He sighed and got up. "That's alright, I can drop you off at class." He smiled and walked out of the cafeteria.

Saber;; She walked around, looking for the math building. She stopped in her tracks and swung randomly when she felt a hand on her shoulder. When she struck him, she turned around to see who it was.
○WaterDrops○
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:08 pm

NIEVE
Nieve sighed. At his offer, though, she smiled and nodded eagerly. "Thank you," she replied, pecking his cheek quickly before following him out of the cafeteria. She looked around and noticed that the corridor was pretty empty, apart from a couple of kiamaras. Most seemed to have fled to class, clearly not wanting to be late on their first day. Nieve glanced up at the wall and bit her lip. She was already late!

KALI
Kali growled at Saber's swift movement. She had punched his shoulder pretty hard. He lifted his other arm and clutched his shoulder, glaring at her. "Well thanks, Saber," he muttered, rubbing his arm. He was incredibly tough, but the blow definitely made an impact on his arm. "Nice uniform, by the way," he added cheekily, releasing his shoulder and smirking at Saber.
Lana.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Azure;; He smiled as he held her hand. He looked around the halls, peeking through the classrooms and stopped at the English class. "okay, I'll see you later?" He smiled and kissed her lightly.

Saber;; She laughed loudly, realizing it was Kali. "Your welcome" she continued to laugh but more calmly. "Why don't you think I always tell you not to touch me?" She listened to him and looked at her interpretation of a uniform ( https://2img.net/h/i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag100/_WaterDrops_/Characters/b5c63954ac9e592895a43a3f34faec19_zps9656acaa.jpg ). "Thanks? They mailed me the uniform and it looked like a bunch of rags so I ripped 'me up and made them into this" she said and gestured to her clothes.
○WaterDrops○
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:57 pm

NIEVE
Nieve let out a sigh as she reached the class. She put her hand/paw on the door handle and turned around, smiling at Azure. "Thank you," she said softly. "Sure- meet at the cafeteria after class?" she asked, peeking into the class for a moment before giving her undivided attention to him.

KALI
Kali rolled his eyes at her reply. "Ha ha, very funny," he said, before mocking her laugh in a rather high pitched tone. Satisfied with his teasing, he let the punch slip passed him and listened to her next sentence. "Well it looks... great," he smirked, covering his mouth to stifle a laugh.
Lana.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Azure;; He nodded kindly,"You're welcome". He smiled and though for a moment,"Sure, I'll look around for you" he smiled and began to walk away to his science class.

Saber;; She gave him an unsatisfied look," It doesnt look good huh?" she shrugged and took off the jacket that used to be the vest. She folded it neatly in her arms and fixed her hair. Now she was just wearing a tanktop, jeans, and a tie.
○WaterDrops○
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Avalon ;; Senior ;; Girls Dorm 1
Avalon turned around to see Ellie sitting behind her. "Hey," she said, rather quietly so she wouldn't be scolded by the teacher. "And I think it will be a pretty good one-- if the classes aren't too terribly boring."
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 pm

callisto;;
Watching as the classroom slowly filled with kias, Callisto saw no familiar faces. She leaned over her desk and rested her head on her hand, only listening somewhat to the teacher go over the syllabus and their content for the year. Callisto tapped her pencil on the desk quietly, and gazed out the window from the corner of her eye. Boring class indeed, and the teacher would just not stop droning on.

ayako
ayako

http://kaworethegey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MintCat Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:37 pm

~Castiel

Castiel tsked quietly as the bell rang, before grabbing a muffin and quickly scarfing it down as he started to fun to class. However, he noticed a Kia kneeling to pick up the spilled contents of her bag and knelt down beside her to help, glancing constantly at the clock.
MintCat
MintCat

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy blossoms Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Hermione;;
Hermione continued to draw as the teacher droned on about what they would be learning this year, but her voice began to sound like the drone of a mosquito to Hermione as she zoned out. Her pencil made light marks on the paper, and occasionally it spun around in a 180 so the kia could erase any mistakes she made. Hermione growled to herself quietly: she couldn't get the eye quite right...
dizzy blossoms
dizzy blossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Z e e r a ;;
"I am going to be so late" she muttered to herself, dashing across the court yard. She forced herself to walk through the hallways as she looked around for her class. As she entered her English class, she tried her best to be invisible. She took a seat in the middle and got out her notebook for notes.

N i v i ;;
Nivi didn't mind math, but she didn't like it either. She looked around the room for a familiar face, but saw none so far. Sighing with boredom, she gazed out a window.  
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by white.flag Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:24 am

leon;;

After sketching in his notebook for a few minutes, he started to wonder what class he was in. He looked up and realized he was in AP English. He sighed. English was too easy for him. He always made A's on his tests. He went back to doodling, mainly drawing things from home, like his bed, his window view, and his yard. He drew his family and started to let his imagination run free. That's when he realized who he was drawing. it was his crush. He quickly erased the picture and balled up the paper before tossing it in his bag.
white.flag
white.flag

Back to top Go down

Post by MintCat Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:11 am

~Castiel

Frowning as the Kia ran off without a thanks, Castiel got up and brushed off his pants, quickly making his way to his first class; English. Mentally scolding himself for being late for class on his first day, he ran into the classroom, murmuring a quiet apology as he sat down in his seat, taking out his pencil and notebook.
MintCat
MintCat

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:29 am

callisto;;
Callisto watched as some birds flew across the sky, and then turned back to the teacher, who was still babbling on. This year she had to make some friends, couple at least. Something to keep her from having another quiet year at the school. Of course, being alone again for a year wasn't on her list. Maybe she'd become friends with her roommate, who she had heard was a senior. Hopefully this year wouldn't be as bad as the last, and with that, Callisto let out a sigh and relaxed in her seat.
ayako
ayako

Back to top Go down

Post by Parachutes Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 am

Mylo
The speckled grey Kiamara stood at the school gates, a backpack on his shoulders and a suitcase in hand. With a deep breath, he stepped onto the school grounds, glancing around at the unfamiliar surroundings. The area was quiet, and Mylo glanced down at his watch. Late. he sighed to himself lightly, before lifting his shoulders and striding across the grounds. Glancing down at the paper in his hand, he headed towards its instructed destination, Dorm 3.
Parachutes
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Post by geier Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Aleksei

Well, it was the first day of school and all the teacher seemed to be talking about was the syllabus and stuff. It didn't look like he would be putting his English skills to the test today. It wasn't that he didn't want to learn more; he absolutely loved the language. What intimidated Aleksei was simply the fear of failure.

He tried to take his mind off fretting over the future by turning his attention over to the other students in the classroom. There were a lot of faces he didn't recognize; to be more precise, he didn't recognize any until Castiel walked in. Well, he could always get to know his classmates and Aleksei, being a social butterfly, didn't have a problem with that. He noticed some of the students were doodling and doing other things to pass the time; appearing completely uninterested about the words that came from the teacher's mouth. He couldn't say he was very intrigued about the teacher's nonstop talking either, but he felt doodling and talking, which he badly wanted to do, would be considered rude. Aleksei was never much of a troublemaker and he didn't want to annoy the teacher, so he just sat in his seat and rested his head upon the palm of his hand.
geier
geier

Back to top Go down

Post by mango sherbet Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 5 Triinasmall_zpsebce37fe
      katrina
      -senior
      -girls dorm 7
      -overly polite and ladylike, enjoys singing, tends to be overdramatic at times
      -quad ref

mango sherbet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:39 pm

» recap?
Lana.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 pm

(classes started, people are either late or in classes. nothin much d:)
ayako
ayako

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:40 pm

NIEVE
Nieve nodded at his reply and twisted the door handle, casually strolling into the class. She shut the door behind her and sat at the middle right of the class, not wanting to get scolded for her late arrival. It was only the start of the year, and to get told off so early would be a real let down. She rummaged through her bag and quietly placed it on her desk, wanting to get through the lesson without any more problems.

MOLTEN -old post
Molten looked around the class, leaning back in his chair. After glancing at the teacher, he realized he was in AP Math. He was alright at it, but he didn't really enjoy. His favorite subject would probably be Phys Ed. Sighing, he pulled out his notebook and pens, though he didn't really planning on writing much down anyway. Bored, he glanced around again, wanting to talk to someone so the time would fly by.

KALI
Kali shrugged. "It looks fine, I guess... much better than the original school uniform," he commented, before she removed her jacket. "So.. have you got English as well?" he asked, tilting his head. He sort of hoped she did, for he assumed he would be in a class full of idiots- and if he was, he wouldn't want to be stuck alone with them.

» okay, thank you.
Lana.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum