Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should we skip classes, or play through them?

70% 70% 
[ 16 ]
30% 30% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 23

Re: Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

Post by Downn on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:27 am

(On my iPod, this post will not be pretty ono)
Avalon;;
Avalon hurried to get ready for the day. She rushed around her dorm, cursing under her breath-- she had overslept. After brushing her teeth, showering, brushing her hair, and doing various other activities part of her morning routine, Ava left the dormitory and entered the cafeteria.

She got some toast and a muffin to eat, then left he building to eat outside. She sat on a bench, quietly munching on her food.
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by MintCat on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:29 am

~Castiel

Nodding his head, Castiel said, "Ah, that might be it; I don't use an alarm clock, since it's even harder to wake me up like that...." He started to walk to the cafeteria, only to speed up into a jog at Aleksei's prompt to go quickly. "C'mon then!" Castiel called back, one of his rare smiles on his face, "Let's go!"
MintCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:38 am

Nieve finished her mug of hot cocoa and stood up, heading back into the cafeteria to put away her mug. At the sight of a familiar blue kiamara, her heart fluttered. She placed the empty cup on a bench and then rushed over to Azure, a grin on her face. "Hey," she greeted, her blue eyes flashing and shining with join.

Kali walked into the cafeteria, oozing with confidence. It seemed to be more full up than it was most mornings. With his signature smirk, he approached the counter and poured himself a glass of juice. He wasn't really in the mood for something sweet- though he never really was, anyway. He sat at a bench and began to gulp down the liquid, glancing over at the kiamaras as they passed by.

Molten jogged into the cafeteria, his tie slung over his shoulder and his hair a mess. He walked passed a window, and at the sight of his untidy appearance, groaned. However, his growling stomach insisted that he should continue and worry about how he looked later. Agreeing with his stomach's suggestion, he walked over to the counter, studying the food before picking out a bagel.
Lana.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post by mukuro ikusaba on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:39 am

I look over at Kali, who had just walked back into the cafeteria and wave him over as he heads back this way. "Hey!"

proud owner of seraphina, ellie and arumin
mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:42 am

Kali saw Ellie wave him over and smiled softly. He held up a paw, signalling for her to wait, before pouring himslf another glass of juice and heading over. As he arrived at her table, he sat down opposite her, setting his glass of juice on the table. "Long time no see," he said, leaning back in his seat.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:44 am

Azure;; He walked in and looked around for someone familiar. He heard footsteps coming towards him and spotted Nieve. He grin widely, happy to see her. He hugged her tightly with a smile."I'm so glad you're here! I didn't know anyone."

Saber;; She left her tray on the table and decided to go check out the campus.
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:46 am

Nieve beamed at Azure, hugging him back. "You don't know anyone here?" she questioned rhetorically, pulling away and looking around. There weren't too many familiar kiamaras, but there certainly were a handful. "We can go talk to some soon, then. Have you had breakfast?" she asked with a smile.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:50 am

Azure;; He looked around with her too and nodded,"Yup..zero." He sighed and looked back at her. "Okay, that'd be fine." He smiled and listen to her as she talked and shook his head,"No not yet.."
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:51 am

callisto;;
Callisto finished up her bagel and brushed the crumbs off her uniform, then unzipping her pack and pulling out a worn-out copy of Lord Of The Flies. As one of her favorites, she carried the book along with her everywhere, and it had definitely started showing signs of it. Flipping to the bookmark placed halfway through, she pulled it from the pages and set it down beside her. Calli began to read quietly, only occasionally looking up to read the clock in the middle of the schoolyard. 8:15 AM was marked on the large face, and Callisto continued to read, finding a way to pass the time.

was kaworu, pls dont use
ayako

http://kaworethegey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:52 am

Nieve stretched her hands above her head, before bending one arm and covering her mouth with one hand as she yawned. At her reply, she smiled slightly. "Well you better eat quick, don't wanna be late for class," she said, bumping his hip.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:52 am

Avalon;;
Deciding she needed something to drink, Avalon left her bench and entered the cafeteria once more. She got herself a glass of milk, taking a sip. Ava looked around for familiar kiamaras, hoping to find someone to talk to. She noticed Kali, but saw him talking to someone else and decided not to bother them.
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:56 am

Azure;; He chuckled as he saw her yawn. He always thought that the way she yawned was so adorable. "Class? Man...". He sighed and looked around. " Nah, I can skip breakfast today"
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 am

Nieve frowned at Azure's words. "Ah... no, you have to have breakfast," she said, poking him. "Class won't start in a while, I was kidding," she added. "If you don't eat you'll probably fall asleep in the middle of class, anyway. Just eat a muffin or something," she added again, offering a small smile. Although Nieve was only a teenager, she still cared about the health and wellbeing of her peers.

Kali glanced up from Ellie to see Avalon. He noticed her look in their direction and smiled slightly, waving her over. He didn't want his friens to be lonely- and even if she could find someone else to talk to, he hadn't seen her in a while, so it would be nice to talk to her again. He glanced back atEllie, and realized she and Avalom probably hadn't met before. 'They can introduce themselves,' he thought to himself, hoping Avalon wouldnt mind being friends with someone so unlike her.

[[ sorry if its short i dunno how long it is when im on my phone ]]

Last edited by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'paradox on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:59 am

{{ o lawd I didnt know you guys were rping im so late! }}

Aiyana rolled over in her sleep,her dreams changing by the second.As they changed,she could almost hear lyrics in her head.Lyrics...? she thought,and at the moment her bright blue eyes snapped open.It was from her alarm!Music had started playing,and she slapped her alarm off as fast as she could.She was so late!Oooo,her teachers would kill her!Rushing out of bed,she grabbed her already set out uniform and yanked it over her body roughly.Dashing into the bathroom,she quickly brushed her hair,and formed a ponytail leaving out two pieces in the front.She then began brushing her teeth with one hand and putting on shoes with the other.

After a minutes,she rinsed and preformed any other hygienic needs,and rushed out of her dorm,grabbing her backpack with her free hand.Speed walking,she didn't want to get in trouble for running,down the hall,around the corner until she reached the cafeteria.She grabbed something easy,a greek yogurt,black cherry.Sitting down at a table,she finally calmed down and tore the lid off of the container.Swirling her spoon in the white yogurt revealed small bits of cherries and changed the yogurts color.She was happy that she had gotten ready so fast,it gave her time to eat her breakfast.Every once in a while she glanced up at the clock.

Finishing her yogurt,she grabbed the container,lid,and plastic spoon and walked over to the garbage,tossing it in.This is when her brain finally realized that many other Kiamaras were here.Her face flush,she walked back to her seat and sat down,just staring at the clock,hoping no one had noticed her.Restless and embarrassed for no reason,she took out her planner from her backpack and pretended to be writing something.

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 am

Azure;; He frowned abit at the fact that he was fooled but shrugged it off,"Okay, but I'm abit tired right now". He yawned and stretched his arms out.
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Love on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:06 am

Cio;;
Cio watched as a ruffled-looking Kia with bright orange hair sat down at a table. You've got no friends, why not start now? Cio walked over, managing the smallest of smiles. "Hi. I'm Cio. Aiyana right?"
Bunny Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:12 am

Nieve smiled. "I can get you something, if you like," she offered politely. "What do you want, Azure?" she asked, glancing over at the counter which held all the food. Everyrhing was so delicious, it almost made her mouth water, but she was full, and her stomach would protest to any more food She glanced around while waiting for Azure's response. now that she thought about it, she didn't actually know too many of them. She could only see Hermione and Molten, everyone else seemed familiar, but unknown to her.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by little. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:13 am

Ocean woke up and yawned, ruffling his hair and blinking. "What time is it? Adventure Time!" He got up and dressed quickly, running into the bathroom and splashing his face with water and brushing his teeth. Ocean brushed out his hair calmly and ran out the door with his bag. He reached the food area [how specific] and grabbed an apple, bitting into it. Ocean sat down at a table and sighed, glancing around the room.

Being so pitiful and silly,
What can I do after all?
The moonlight is so beautiful,
I just can’t get away,
Let me lie down by your side for a moment,
A moment, just a moment...
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'paradox on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 am

"Eep!"Ayiana cried,starled by the Kia speaking to her.She looked at Cio,then her planner,then Cio again."H-Hi Cio!"She put down her planner,and with a small smile,she managed a little wave."Y-yeah,Im Aiyana.But,sometimes people call me Aya."She said,staring up at the Kiamara.She extended out a dainty hand,waiting for her to shake it.

She was somewhat scared from being startled,but finally calmed down enough to look kinda of normal.Oh how she hoped she made an atleast okay impression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 am

Avalon approached when Kali motioned her over. "Hey, Kali," she said with a short nod of greeting. She glanced at the other kiamara, who looked slightly familiar. "Hello. Your name is. . . Ellie, right? I think I've seen you around. Anyway, I'm Avalon. Or Ava. Or whatever you wanna call me."
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:16 am

Azure;; He smiled and kissed her cheek lightly,"Thanks, I think a muffin would be fine". He sat down and looked around at the people in the room. Most of them seemed to be a little late
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 am

Nivi looked around the cafeteria, wondering if there was anybody she could talk to. Sighing, she grabbed an apple and entered the courtyard. She sat on an empty bench and watched everyone go by, slowly chewing her apple.
~~

Happiness.
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Love on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 am

Cio;;
Cio took Aya's hand and shook it with a big grin on her face. "It feels like time goes so slow around here, I feel like I woke up three hours ago, but class hasn't even started yet! Sometimes I feel like there's nothing to do around here." Cio groaned. She pulled up a chair and sat down at the table, then started to read a book.
Bunny Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:25 am

NIEVE
Nieve blushed slightly as Azure kissed her cheek. We're mates, I can't keep getting flustered when he does that, she reminded herself, before nodding at Azure and heading towards the counter. She took a swift look over the food before reaching out for a muffin. She grasped hold of it and returned to Azure, extending her hand for him to take the muffin.

MOLTEN
Molten sat down at an empty bench in the cafeteria, drinking a cup of some mysterious liquid. He wrinkled his nose- it wasn't very satisfying. Suddnly, it struck him. "Coffee," he muttered. Realizing it would be rude to get rid of thecontents, he decided to finish it off anyway, despite it being rather bitter.

KALI
Kali glanced over at Ellie for a brief moment. She seemed to be deep in thought. As Avalon approached, he pat the empty spot beside him, shuffling over so she had more room to sit. As she stated her name, Kali nodded, confirming her comment. "So how are you both?" he asked curiously, quirking an eyebrow.

Last edited by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:27 am

(should i begin classes yet, or wait a bit?)

was kaworu, pls dont use
ayako

http://kaworethegey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum