Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should we skip classes, or play through them?

70% 70% 
[ 16 ]
30% 30% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 23

Re: Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

Post by Bunny Love on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 am

(Please begin, I've been slowly dying here xD)
Bunny Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:30 am

Azure;; He saw the room soon fill up with kiamaras and began to tense abit. He relaxed himself, keeping calm as long as he doesn't get near a crowd. He turned back to Nieve and smiled,"Thanks". He took the muffin and began to eat it.
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by 'paradox on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:31 am

Aiyana shook Cio's hand slightly,and then placed it back on her planner."You say it feels like three hours...I just woke up about fifteen minutes ago."She smiled softly,finally becoming more comfortable.Her eyes darting around a bit,she glanced at the Kia next to her and saw her reading a book.The way it was held,she couldn't read the title."Hey,uh...what are you reading?"She asked,closing up her planner that didn't really have a schedule on it,just bad doodles and made up song lyrics,along with some musical notes to go with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Love on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:37 am

Cio;;
Cio smiled politely when Aya asked what book she was reading, then answered "The official Hawthorn Rulebook, even though I'm probably gonna break all the rules anyway." She wondered if anyone had noticed she didn't have her tie on, simply because she couldn't be bothered. "I think everyone got a copy of it on the shelf in our dorms."
Bunny Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 'paradox on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:42 am

Aya smiled,"Oh,that one."She said."I already know the rules,they're pretty easy,really."She finished,grabbing her backpack and pulling out the same book.Hers was still in perfect condition,no wrinkles,no bent pages.Infact,everything in her backpack was like that."See,heres mine.I like to carry it around sometimes."She then put it back into her bookbag and zipped it up.Glancing over at the clock,the time was rather close to the first bell ringing,so she slung her bookbag on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:00 am

NIEVE
Nieve bowed her head slightly. "No problem- any time," she replied politely, before taking his hand and dragging her to an empty table. She sat down, pulling him down beside her. She looked around for a moment, before glancing back at him. "So... how did you sleep?" she asked, her vibrant smile illuminating her face.
Lana.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 am

ALIAS: (Ref)
- Male
- Senior
- Dorm 13
- Crushing, not looking.
- Homosexual
- Reverted back to his highschool days.

Alias will be very quiet, shy, and stuttery in this rp. As it's a sort of replay play-out of his past highschool life. Before He toughened up. Soo, he'll be very stuttery and quiet. And keep to himself.
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by mukuro ikusaba on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 am

I watch as Kali invites another female to the table. "Oh, yes, it is!" I smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Avalon! Are you a senior too?" I pick my teacup back up.

proud owner of seraphina, ellie and arumin
mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 am

(alright, bell's a-ringing, sorry for the abruptness, but here are a couple of notes; teachers can be played by anyone and please do not dismiss class without my permission. that is all, continue on :>)

callisto;;
Callisto's ear's perked up as she heard the bell, and she quickly folded the corner of her page, sliding the book into her bag. With a yawn, she stood up, slinging the backpack over her shoulder. Some disoriented students were walking this way and that, searching for where to go. Calli, fixing her uniform, sighed and started heading to the main building. Her first class of the day was English, and of course, it was her least favorite class. Her favorite was Home Ec. since cooking and sewing were two of her favorite activities. She knew at the beginning it was mostly safety and how to act in the class, but when they got into the classes more, it was a lot more fun.
---
Entering the large school building, Callisto walked through the hallways, a little disoriented by the moved and-or moved classrooms, but able to find her way easy. Entering her classroom, she nodded a hello to the teacher and sat down at a desk, dropping her backpack on the floor and taking out a pencil, a sheet of paper, and her book, just in case.

was kaworu, pls dont use
ayako

http://kaworethegey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syra on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 am

Amadeus | 17 | Sleepy & Impudent | Dorm 13 | Late for Math

Amadeus stretched on his bunk as he heard the first class bell ring. Scratching his hair, he smiled to himself for his brilliance in sleeping in the extra hour while everyone else had probably been up and bustling. The first day of school was important to them, probably, but he didn't really care. The only thing about it that mattered to him was that a new year meant new faces as well as old.

Deus jumped from the top bunk to the floor, with a loud thud, not caring who heard it. Pulling his tank top that he slept in over his head, he tossed it back onto his bunk and reached for his white dress shirt and vest which he had left hanging on top of his desk chair. He didn't bother buttoning his shirt up all the way since his vest would cover it anyways. His slacks and tie went on with about as much care. Slinging his backpack over one shoulder, Deus left his dorm room, strolling down the hall as if the bell that had just rung was only a wake up call and not a last minute to get to class call.
Syra

Back to top Go down

Post by mukuro ikusaba on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:24 am

"Well, I'm afraid our conversation has been cut short; I must leave for class now! Goodbye!" I wave as I run back into class, sitting back at the table where I left my books. Great way to save your seat before the others arrive! I smile back at the teacher I saw earlier on in the morning, waiting for him to start the class as the students roll in.

mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Mylo

Post by Parachutes on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:23 am

Mylo

Name; Mylo
Gender; Male
Age; 17
Year; Junior
Status; Single
Dorm Number; 3
Personality;
- Artistic
- Musical
- Modest
- Friendly
- Gentlemanly
- Deep
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pᴜʀʀ on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 am

{ ugh. You go to sleep and miss the first five pages ono stupid time zone.. }

Nabiu was already making his way to the school building, nervousness seeming to drown him. He hadn't really seen any other freshman like himself, and could only hope that the older students would be just as nice.
The blue and white Kiamara had got up a bit early to make sure he had everything, and leisurely got to the other kias for breakfast. He ate alone, not knowing anyone, but was too nervous to eat his whole blueberry muffin, and tucked the rest in a napkin safely inside his blue backpack to eat later.
Pᴜʀʀ

Back to top Go down

Post by white.flag on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:42 am

((Same here))

Leon

Leon, who had skipped breakfast, grabbed his bag and fast-walked to his first class. He sat somewhere around the middle of the room, but a little to the right. He noticed there were a few other kias, but not many. He sat his book bag on the floor under his desk, making sure no one stepped on it.
white.flag

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:08 am

(( ;A; I missed like 6 pages ))

Aang;
Gonna be late, gonna be late, gonna be late... Where the only words racing through Aang's mind as he sped down the long hallways. This is what I get for going to bed late, he thought to himself. The night before, he couldn't go to sleep because he was half dreading, half excited for the first day. So waking up at 8:30 wasn't lucky to Aang. Having skip Breakfast, Aang's stomach felt hollow as he sped down the hallways. Aang checked his schedule in the hurry mess. English, okay, easy enough. He stopped at the door and sighed, bracing himself to be caught for being late. He turned the knob of the door and slowly walked in, slight shock on his face when he realized that he wasn't late. He said a quick hello to the teacher and sat in the front row. He slumped back in his seat and heaved a sigh. Thank god I'm on time.

Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:39 am

Avalon sat down and was about to answer both Ellie and Kali's questions when the bell rang. Sighing, she looked at the clock on the wall; it was, indeed, time for class. Grabbing her backpack, Ava waved goodbye to her friends and headed for her class.
She entered the classroom and sat down in a desk near the side.
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:07 am

ALIAS:

Clearly late for his first hour, He whimpered softly. Deep grey eyes flickered as He walked down the hallway. His head was bowed low, keeping to himself. He'd managed to slip by his roomate without any problems. Walking to gym class, He let out another somewhat pitiful whimper.His very worst class, He hated athletic classes very muvh. He wasn't strong, but not exactly weak weak neither.
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Azure;; He smiled as she led him to a table and sat down next to her. He continued eating his muffin and tossed it into a nearby trash can with out getting up form his seat. He turned to Nieve as she spoke and nodded,"I slept fine, thanks. What about yo-" he heard the bell rang and looked at all the kiamaras flee to class. "We'll I guess we better get going. Which class do you have first?".

Saber;; She walked around the campus, looking around as she ate an apple. She heard the bell and sighed. "Why AP Math?!" She dropped the apple and began to walk to her math class, still in her regular clothes.
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:27 pm

(dont have time for a whole post, but a little notice. i will not be on for some hours today, if someone joins, please advise them to pm me their form. thank u)

was kaworu, pls dont use
ayako

http://kaworethegey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geier on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Aleksei

"Yez, they arrre helpful!" he said, following Castiel and speeding up into a jog. They had nearly reached the cafeteria and Aleksei could hear the chattering and bustle of other students within. "I vonderrr vat---" he was cut off by the ringing of the bell; the notification that class was about to start. His eyes widened in shock; he couldn't be late on the first day of school! "Hurrry..." Aleksei muttered, barely audible. He immediately dashed into the lunchroom, grabbed a yogurt since it was the first thing he saw, and scarfed it down. It was enough to be late, but he didn't want his stomach to make a nuisance of itself by growling during class. He threw the container away, looked at Castiel, and spoke quickly, "I go clazz, zorrry..." He then rushed down the hallway and skidded to a stop in front of his classroom.

Aleksei took a deep breath as he gazed up at the clock. He wasn't that late, he supposed..Maybe he had overreacted. He smoothed down some unruly strands of his hair that stuck out of his ushanka and then readjusted the hat. He didn't want to appear bedraggled when he walked in. Aleksei opened the door and walked inside the classroom, giving the teacher a quick wave. He made his way over to a desk in the middle and took a seat, hoping the rest of the day wouldn't be so 'chaotic' for him. He then remembered that this was English class....and figured he shouldn't be getting his hopes up yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Z e e r a ;;
Zeera was snapped out of her book when the bell rang sharply. She whipped out her schedule. English? Eh. she thought hurriedly as she stood up quickly, causing all the contents of her bag to fall out. "Darn" she hissed as she knelt down to pick everything up.

N i v i ;;
Nivi groaned as she heard the bell ring. She stood up and made her way across to the main building. She swung opened the door and entered, searching the hallways for her classroom. Once she found it, she walked in and saw there were already others sitting and waiting. She took a seat in the back by the window so she could daydream and do whatever.

Last edited by Dew on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Happiness.
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy blossoms on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Hermione;;
Hermione's eyes flew open when the school bell rung, summoning her and her classmates to their first class. "Oh no." She mumbled as she got up, pulling her backpack off of the ground. She was going to be late for her first class on the first day! Hermione felt panicked as she jogged down the halls, slowly speeding up as she got closer and closer to her classroom. "Don't be late, don't be late..." She begged the school gods, then turned the last corner. She had already ducked and dodged around other kiamaras that where taking their time, and Hermione was relieved when she saw that there where no more obstacles from her and to the classroom. She ducked her head down as she entered the classroom, her middle and early high school fears already coming back to her. You won't be teased this year... just don't care what others think of you, and you'll be fine... Hermione reminded herself, but that thought soon escaped her as she sat down in her AP English class. She took out her notebook, a pencil, eraser, and then a loos leaf sheet of paper. Unconsciously, Hermione began to draw on the sheet of paper.

Art by Akami-Chan. Thanks Akami!
dizzy blossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:46 pm

NIEVE
Nieve sighed as the bell rang. She did semi enjoy classes, but she definitely much preferred hanging out with her friends. At his question, she shrugged, and reached her hand into her bag. It took a few seconds for her to finish rummaging and eventually pull out her time table. She scanned over it, then stuffed it back in. "English. How about you?" she asked, hoping he had the same.

MOLTEN
Molten quickly finished up his breakfast at the sound of the bell and then swung his bag over his shoulder. Without another moment of hesitation, he headed over to his first class- which was, actually, unknown to him. As he entered, there were a few people he recognized, but certainly not too many. He sat himself right at the back, not wanting to get caught if he did something rebellious.

KALI
Kali groaned, hearing the bull ring. He nodded goodbye to Ellie and Avalon, before continuing to sit down. Should I go to class today? he thought to himself, eyebrows furrowed. After a moment or two of deep, logical thinking, he checked his timetable and decided he would go to class. Tucking his book back into his bag, he wandered into AP Math, formally late. He noticed Saber walking along and caught up to her, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Hello," he greeted with a smirk.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'paradox on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Aiyana . Junior . Ref .

Just as Aiyana expected,the first bell ringing clearly.Her ice blue backpack already on,she stood up and politely waved at Cio,"It was nice talking with you!"She said with a trademark smile.Turning around,she walked out of the cafeteria,hung a left and went down the hallway.Reaching into her pocket,she took out her schedule.Math.Yes!She liked math somewhat.Walking down the hallway,she crossed into the classroom,and took a seat in the second row,a few seats away from the door.She didn't know any of her teachers yet,and this made her a little nervous.Slipping off her backpack,she slung it around the back of the chair.She set two pencils along the long indent at the very top of the desk.A few seconds later a thought struck her and she pulled out an eraser,set it on the desk,and a few pieces of looseleaf paper just in case.Aya kept her arms on her lap,trying to keep to herself since of course,there was a whole class of Kiamaras in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by mukuro ikusaba on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:04 pm

((cries bookbags are only used in first grade here hhahha!!!!))

I watch all the students slowly enter into AP Math Class. I glance at the teacher, who seems to be getting ready to start class.

mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top