Filing Papers - Parachutes' Kiamaras (WIP, posting allowed)

Go down

Filing Papers - Parachutes' Kiamaras (WIP, posting allowed)

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:08 am

Filing Papers

Welcome to Parachutes' filing thread, the storage place for the profiles of Mylo and Kaito.

Last edited by Parachutes on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Mylo

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:58 am

Mylo

The Kia dips his head in greeting with a light smile. He sits before a desk, coffee in hand, and slides a thin stack of papers across the glossy wooden surface.

Basics

Name; Mylo
Gender; Male
Age; Young Adult
Birthday; February 28th
Parents; Unknown
Kin; Alexis, his brother, and Elita, his sister.
Friends; Currently, none.
Relationship Status; Single
Sexuality; Heterosexual

The Depths

Personality;
Artistic, Modest, Deep.
Mylo is a bright young Kiamara, with a strong creative and artistic sense. His greatest strength is that of his imagination, and he tends to view the world with creativity. He is highly observant, with an acute eye for detail; examining each angle of his surroundings with an open and inquisitive mind. Mylo is a lover of music, and he finds that it significantly influences as well as enhances his emotions. Music and art are Mylo's ways of expression; as his behavior, which can vary from distant and still to active and vibrant, can easily be misunderstood. He is usually quiet, with an intent preference for listening. Mylo is not greatly outgoing, however, he is friendly and polite; his taste for knowledge and polite manner making him a decent listener and companion.He is consistently polite, with a rather gentlemanly manner and a distaste for disputes. He is fairly moderate tempered, and prefers to keep tension to a minimum.
However, Mylo is somewhat prone to anxiety, and can become a little possessive. He tends to cling to those he loves, and shows it through his protective sense.

Mylo's page on my character thread on CS; here.

Last edited by Parachutes on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Mylo Art

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:26 am

The Speckled Grey Gentleman - Mylo Art

Note that some of my pieces feature my deviantArt username, WolvesCryToo

By Parachutes (me)

By Parachutes (me)

By Parachutes (me)
By Parachutes (me)

By Parachutes (me)

By Parachutes (c) me

By Parachutes (me)

By Parachutes (me)

Last edited by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Kaito

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:27 am

Username; Parachutes

Name; Kaito
The Japanese name is a combination of Kai, meaning 'ocean, sea' and To, meaning 'soar, fly' and relating to the constellation Ursa Major.

Nicknames; Kai, Comet.

Personality; Curious, Inquisitive, Shy.
Kaito is an extremely curious young Kiamara with a taste for knowledge. He is active and inquisitive; constantly studying unfamiliar objects and situations, and asking questions. Kai is quiet and can be timid around strangers, though comfortable and talkative around his family. He has a protective and possessive attitude towards his fondest belongings; such as his beloved mushroom plush, Mungo, which he seeks comfort in, and fox plush, Banjo, which tags along beside him in his explorations. Kaito also has a love of the night sky, and often studies the stars in curiosity and wonder.

Interests;
- Astronomy
- Reading
- His plushies
- Daydreaming
- Exploring
- Learning
- Observing
- Playing with his sister
- Lightning

Dislikes;
- Thunder
- Violence
- Uncertainty
- Excessively loud sounds
- Meat
- Being lost
- Long term separation

Relationship with Family;

Anais-
Kaito loves his mother dearly, and often seeks reassurance in her. Kaito, being cautious as he is curious, tends to go to Anais for answers to his questions; of which he has many, due to his strong inquisitive nature. He finds no greater source of comfort than that of his mother, and confides in her whole-heartedly. Kaito seeks her company in times of calm, or times in which he desires it, relaxed in her presence.

Ruadh-
Kaito has a strong and cheery relationship with his father; a form of friendship evident in their bond. Their relationship comes across as laid-back, often playing and causing mischief together. The two are an inseparable duo, always finding time to explore the world together. Ruadh and Kaito share a relationship in which, though hardly ever serious, Ruadh is a significant and positive influence on Kaito. As mischievous as they behave, the never cause any real mischief; Kaito therefore learning to deal with situations in an optimistic manner, as well as finding sources of entertainment appropriately. They also share their love of plushies, and often include them in their adventures.

Avery-
Kaito's relationship with his twin sister is deeply connected, despite their occasional conflictions. Avery can't seem to resist playing the odd trick on her foolish brother, which he doesn't always appreciate. Kaito, being an observer and a reader, sometimes finds issues in seeking a quiet environment in which to study, which irritates him slightly. However, their fallouts never last for long, and the twins resort to playing once again. Kaito has a natural sense of protectiveness over his sister, and is cautious of her surroundings as well as his own. The two are quite interconnected as twins, and Kaito's peripheral vision seems to stick to her; his awareness of her becoming almost a sixth sense.

Banjo-
Banjo is Kaito's 'sidekick' plush; tagging along him in all of his explorations and discoveries. The fox is often seen by his side during the restless hours of the day, and Kai refuses to allow him to be left behind during them. Although Banjo tends to collect quite a bit of dirt on these travels, Kaito refuses to put him in the washing machine, as he doesn't want to harm his beloved fox, only allowing himself or Anais to wash him by hand.

Mungo-
Kaito has a strong love for his mushroom plushie, Mungo; he was given to Kaito by his father, Ruadh, and the mushroom is 'friends' with his father's plush turnip, Tippy. The name Mungo means 'companion', which is fitting as Kaito has had him since he was born, and keeps it alongside him in the weary day and night hours and sharing his bed.

Quirks;
Kaito has a few quirks which, to some, may come across as strange.
For example; Kai has a fascination with lightning, always eager to watch it flash across the sky. However, at the sound of rumbling, he retreats, as he has an immense fear of thunder. These two aspects often leave Kaito feeling conflicted during a storm, and often inflicts confusion on those who witness such odd behaviour.
Kai also tends to seek solace in quiet and solitary environments, where he can read and observe in peace. Though, as he is a twin and is used to company, he dreads long-term separation, and fears being lost or alone for long periods of time.

Last edited by Parachutes on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Kia 2 Art

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 am

Last edited by Parachutes on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Kia 3

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 am

Reserved

Last edited by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Kia 3 Art

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:29 am

Reserved

Last edited by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Kia 4

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:30 am

Reserved

Last edited by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Kia 4 Art

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:30 am

Reserved
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Spare

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:41 am

Reserved
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Re: Filing Papers - Parachutes' Kiamaras (WIP, posting allowed)

Post by Parachutes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:41 am

Reserved
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Post by geier on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:15 pm

Milo is super cute and i.love.him. >:u

Back to top Go down

Post by Parachutes on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 am

Oh, thank you. ^^
Aleksei seems lovely as well. c:
Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberSky345 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:49 am

Mylo's lovely!

I am the extremely proud owner of Kiamara #364, Keeva. She is always open for rp's, and I would love some art of her too <3333
AmberSky345

Back to top Go down

Post by Parachutes on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:27 am

Thank you. ^^

Mylo; -lowers heads head and smiles modestly, slightly hot-faced.-

Parachutes

Back to top Go down

Post by PeachTea on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:16 pm

Your kiamaras are so awesome! <3
PeachTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down