Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting}

+5
Fly Away
Fallenfishy
Downn
Midnight Dragon.
Inky.
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Empty Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting}

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Tumblr_m7a1riGNW01rbvxn3o1_500
Far of the mainland there is a un-explored island.
It is called Isola del Tesoro but it's more commonly known as Tesoro
or Treasure Island.....

Your Kiamara, along with twelve others has volenteered to explore this mysterious
island and discover it's secrets.
For a rough idea of the island I drew this
The terrian it'self is free-style i guess c:

Rules
1. Listen to mods.
2. Rules from CS apply.
3. Star out cussing.
4. 3+ sentences <3
5. Drama is ok, if it's major pm me first?
6. Don't be afraid to suggest things, pm me on cs.
7. Don't go over two pages without myself and supply re-caps if users ask.

Form
Make up your own!
Doesn't have to be long but it has
to include the basics.

The Kias'

Last edited by Inky. on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 13 times in total
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Empty My form

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Image
name;; Bái
gender;; female
personality;; shy;;reserved;;healer;;
You can tell from a glance that Bái is rather shy. She doesn't make eye-contact often and seems
reserved, unwilling to show emotion most of the time. If you break through her shell you'll find a caring kiamara who is
loyal to the few that stay by her. A reason for her being shy is that she's terrified that if she get's attachted to someone, they'll leave her and she;ll be alone. Since she was young her mother trained her in the art of healing with plants.
sexuality;; hetrosexual

Last edited by Inky. on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Empty Trance Rennai Hue

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Trance Rennai Hue
name; Trance Rennai Hue, goes by Trance
gender; male
sexuality; pansexual
personality; Trance can easily go from happy to sad, even depressed in moments. It’s takes far longer the other way round. He prefers to be in large groups and not to be ignored most of the time but when he’s in a bleak mood he tends to over think and thinks that everyone dislikes him even if they don’t. He never thinks highly of himself and lives on compliments from others. When Trance is in a better mood he can be curious, always poking his nose into everything and easily drifts away.                  
   He tries hard not to be downhearted but it’s hard for him.
If you can persuade him you actually want to be his friend, that you’re not just being polite, he is loyal and will stand up for you even when he courage falters. Little acts of kindness go a long way with him.

Last edited by Inky. on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Empty Re: Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting}

Post by Midnight Dragon. Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Name :: Yvette Felicity Stellaluna
Personality :: ; At first glance, you may mistake Yvette as just a regular passerby off the streets, trying to find her way in the city. When you first meet her, she's shy, quiet, very attentive to whatever you have to say, and polite. She will nod and smile and say please and thank you, but once you're finished, she'll be on her way as quickly as possible. Once you get to know her, however, you will discover that she is shy at nature, much more of a follower than a leader. She prefers her own company than being at a party of some kind. She's also very light, an optimist who always sees the good in someone, even if it's not there. She's also gullible and pliable, bending herself at great lengths to accomplish what you wish do be done, offering herself. However, she's a large dreamer and she loves to stargaze at night with her little brother, searching for shooting stars. She loves to take her little brother out on adventures for the remnants of comets and shooting stars on clear nights.
To put it simply, Yvette is a shy, polite, kindly, gullible, and pure dreamer.
Quirks :: She stutters.

((lazy quick form because yeah uvu))
Midnight Dragon.
Midnight Dragon.

Back to top Go down

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Empty Re: Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting}

Post by Downn Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:52 pm

N a m e ;;
Avalon
N i c k n a m e s ;;
Avalon's only nickname is Ava, although she only lets her close friends call her that. Even then, she prefers her full name.
G e n d e r ;;
Female
S e x u a l i t y ;;
Heterosexual
P e r s o n a l i t y ;;
Avalon is generally friendly, but if you annoy her she may make a rude comment. She is also sarcastic, and hates being judged by others.
Avalon is also bored easily, and tends to seek out adventure, while still staying safe. She prefers to do things in groups than alone unless she doesn't like the people in the group. The only way she would do something very dangerous is if someone is doing it with her.
R e l a t i o n s h i p . S t a t u s ;;
Single

Sorry for bad form, hahah, I only have five minutes to make it >.>
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Both accepted <3
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallenfishy Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Link because I'm on mobile
Name;; Ashia
Gender;; Female
Sexuality;; Demisexual
Relationship status;; Single
Personality;; Ashia is most often described as outgoing with her bubbly and overflowing personality. She has a hard time concentrating on one thing for an extended period of time and easily jumps from one thing to another. Most of the time she is looked down upon due to her childish personality, but she isn't bothered by it anymore because she's gotten used to it. Truthfully, this side of her was originally a facade to cover her scars, but it has become an integral part of herself now. She didn't have the best childhood and she will suddenly become extremely defensive if anything relating to family is mentioned.

[My apologies for the lazy form uvu.]
Fallenfishy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Accepted <3
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Name: Zeera
Relationship status: Single
Sexuality: Bisexual
Quick personality: Shy, sweet, gullible, and nerdy.
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Accepted ouo
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Are we allowed to have more than one of our kiamaras participate? ouo
I noticed a lack of males and thought I might as well have Coded and Oblivion in this rp if its allowed cx
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Sure <3 you can have 2 kiamaras in this, preferbly each gender.
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:48 pm

----- Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Image
----- KALIMALETAKEN

----- I'll give you the shortened version of Kali's personality so you don't have to read a whole paragraph. He is strong, merciless, self-absorbed, rude, stubborn, aggressive, a show-off, and a rule-breaker. He takes advantage of everything and doesn't care about the feelings of those who aren't his friends.
----- Kali is straight, and is currently dating Jane. He usually isn't one to stick to relationships, but if he really likes the kiamara, then he will try to keep it going smoothly. When in a relationship, he is committed to that one kia... as some may know if they have played truth or dare with him.
-----

----- Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Image
----- MOLTENMALESINGLE

----- As I did with Kali, I will get the basics of his personality instead of the in depth information. Molten is cautious, tough, and protective at first, but as you come to know him, you will see him as intelligent, accepting, kind, funny, devoted, and athletic.
----- Molten is single and straight. He may have a crush on someone, but if it is a proper crush, it is incredibly small.

--------------- >> I hope you don't mind I joined with two boys.

Last edited by Lana. on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lana.
Lana.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 am

Accepted <3
No, that's great c:
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Empty Re: Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Accepting!}

Post by Captain Cj Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:58 am

name;; Pilot
gender;; Male
personality;; Childish, Adventurous, Unaware of the effect his words/actions can have
sexuality;; hetrosexual
status;; single
Captain Cj
Captain Cj

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:19 am

accepted <3
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by glockenspiel Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:32 pm

name - Citrus
gender - female
personality - tenacious, spontaneous, observant
This kia is has a frustratingly unshakeable will; she will hold on to the belief that she is correct, even when proved wrong multiple times. Her tendencies to open-eyed come from her love of blending into the background greenery, made possible by her comparable coat colors. Because of her ability to melt into her surroundings, she prefers hunting small prey rather than eating berries.
sexuality - heterosexual
relationship status - single
glockenspiel
glockenspiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:50 am

Accepted <3
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 pm

N a m e ;;
Henley Reeves
N i c k n a m e s ;;
Henley, Hen, Reeves
G e n d e r ;;
Female
S e x u a l i t y ;;
Bisexual
P e r s o n a l i t y ;;
Henley is deceptive, flirty, and, of course, a magician. Pfft that totally counts as a personality trait. She is polite around others, unless they are rude towards her; then she will show what many consider to be her true self. She'll even steal from people if she gets the chance-- unless she is friends with them. Loyal to those that are her friends (or those with good looks cx), she'll defend them fiercely and never steal from them.
R e l a t i o n s h i p . S t a t u s ;;
Single
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:07 pm

pff trenley cx
Okee accepted!
One slot left guys, then we can start!
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by DominateOne Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} Imagephp_zps05907fa3
Name :: Lunar
Sexuality:: Straight
Personality:: Charming, fighter, daydreamer
DominateOne
DominateOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 am

accepted!<3
Please note guys, this is my first time doing a rp so I might not be the best cx Erm, so I'm going to do like a starter post and will get going ouo
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 am

Okay, sounds good ^-^
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallenfishy Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Awesome, can't wait to start Cx.
Fallenfishy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Your kiamara is going to explore a mysterious "treasure island" wih eleven others. They have been told to meet together at a research building which they will then fly in a small plane to the Islo del Tesoro...  
Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} 1zn0w8m
location; outside feeling; excitment with; no-one
The grass was irriating under Bais' feet as she walked up to the building. The wind swept her mane over her eyes for a moment and she stumbled agaisnt the stone step, twirling round in a circle to catch her balance and bounced up the steps and pushed the heavy door open. As she did so her bag thumped agaisnt her back and she flopped into a chair, catching her breath.
"Good," She thought to herself," Now all I need to do is wait until the others get here"
(guys please don't go further than getting in the building, beacuse there's quite a few of us in different timescales and i need to sleep x'D <3)  
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next