Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiamara Secret Santa

+46
Fantasy Inc.
Manx
Ivyy
Captain Cj
bear
Bebop
Peachpie1164
Cake
Spottedsong
moonlight_girl
-IzzyBee-
Charchar2
Paralight
Flitter
DragonInAPiBox
pedunkle
Moonskye
SnowStar
geier
Vintage
wolfxdog
AmberSky345
Parachutes
Toriguel
CeselSpeaker
Inky.
albinoBroccoli
Tempest Rain
Lierre
versicolor
AlvaChum
BrightHeaven
Iskander and Alaia
Syra
Downn
PureCrazy
Rivkah
ayako
Talon Gami
MintCat
mukuro ikusaba
Mimi911
DominateOne
pegasus;
Swurk
Lady Masquerade
50 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kiamara Secret Santa Empty Kiamara Secret Santa

Post by Lady Masquerade Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Kiamara Secret Santa Newcreate.php?text=Kiamara&name=Kingthings%20Christmas
Kiamara Secret Santa Newcreate.php?text=Secret%20Santa%0A&name=Kingthings%20Christmas

Welcome to the Kiamara Secret Santa Event!
If you are unfamiliar to what you're looking at this, this is just like any ole Secret Santa thread. Now, some of you may ask, what is Secret Santa? Well, it's pretty easy to understand.

Filling out the form I'll provide for you below, you can sign up and add your name to the list of people wanting to be a Secret Santa. In a week or so, I'll close up the acceptance of form and then assign everyone to another person on the list. When you're assigned to someone, you then have to make art of their kia(s) before Christmas. Once you make the art, message me with it, and who you made the art for. Then, on Christmas Eve or Morning, I'll post on this very thread with everyone's art. It'll be a lovely surprise!

I'll start accepting forms now, and stop accepting them on November 18th, so you have a while to enter. I may close early if I find that there is a lack of people taking in forms.

Your Secret Santa will be making art for you. They can chose to make one piece of your kias, art of all your kias, a group picture, a couple picture of your kia and it's mate, etc. They have a free range of things. It's very exciting, so without further ado, I'll give you the forms!

Code:
Username ; -link your username to your CS account!-
Kias ; -list their names and link to their images-
Information ; -tell us a bit about your kia so they're drawn correct to their personality-
Other ; -anything else we need to know?-
Lady Masquerade
Lady Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Kiamara Secret Santa Empty Kiamara Secret Santa

Post by Lady Masquerade Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Kiamara Secret Santa Newcreate.php?text=Secret&name=Kingthings%20Christmas
Kiamara Secret Santa Newcreate.php?text=Santa&name=Kingthings%20Christmas
1. Swurk
2. Mutt
3. Dominate One
4. Mimi911
5. happy-stabby
6. MintCat
7. ♥Talon
8. klonoa
9. Rivkah
10. PureCrazy
11. Downn
12. Syra
13. Staz
14. Brightheaven
15. UkuleleFox
16. versicolor
17. Lierre
18. Tempest Rain
19. albinoBroccoli
20. Inky.
21. CeselSpeaker
22. Toriguel
23. Luminea
24. Parachutes
25. Ambersky
26. wolfxdog
27. Vintage
28. Vaughn
29. SnowStar
30. Moonskye
31. Pedunkle
32.DragonInAPiBox
33. Flitter
34. Paralight
35. Charchar2
36. -IzzyBee-
37. -moonlight_girl-
38. Spottedsong
39. Cakeface
40. Peachpie1164
41. Bebop
42. bear
43. L O K I
44. Ivy~~
45. Manx
46. Fantasy Inc.
47. Starface The Great
48. Riptide;
49. Lirriea
50. Mordacious

Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 11 times in total
Lady Masquerade
Lady Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Kiamara Secret Santa Empty Kiamara Secret Santa.

Post by Swurk Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Username ; Swurk
Kias ; Mango Berry | Cherokee | Asteria
Information ; she's easily angered, hot headed and such. although generally she's friendly towards everyone. | Cherokee is timid and shy, usually submitting even if there was no cause to. | Rude, Vain, though seemingly nice at first though the illusion quickly disappears.
Other ; No
Swurk
Swurk

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Kiamara Secret Santa Empty Re: Kiamara Secret Santa

Post by pegasus; Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Username ; mutt.
Kias ; Antique
Information ; My Form
Other ; nope <3 thanks Lady
pegasus;
pegasus;

Back to top Go down

Post by DominateOne Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Username ; DominateOne
Kias ; Lunar & Haya
Information ; Lunar- honest, straightforward, you can say he's like a hero~ lol Haya.... just think of strange, and you got her perfect!
Other ; Nothing else, thanks!
DominateOne
DominateOne

Back to top Go down

Kiamara Secret Santa Empty KIAMARA SECRET SANTA

Post by Mimi911 Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Username ;
Mimi911
Kias ;
Lola
Information ;
Since I can't access her personality right now, I'll sum it up quickly. Lola's happy-go-lucky and extremely naive. She's quite like the younger sister that everyone wants to protect, even though with her somewhat fiesty attitude, Lola is quite capable of it herself. She's very clumsy and is almost always tripping over her own feet, or more embarrassingly, her ears, though in all honesty, Lola doesn't care. She enjoys making people laugh, and all's well that ends well as far as she is concerned.
Other ;
Thank you to anyone who ends up getting me and drawing her :D
Mimi911
Mimi911

Back to top Go down

Post by mukuro ikusaba Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Username ; happy-stabby
Kias ; ellie + seraphina
Information ; seraphina is a surfer with a broad personality, but she tends to be rather moody at times, and she is very assertive over her opinions and enforces equality. ellie is usually very kind but can be angered - she is usually submissive though.
Other ; please be fair thanks,,
mukuro ikusaba
mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Post by MintCat Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Username ; MintCat
Kias ; Castiel
Information ; Castiel is very shy and quiet, and not that great with crowds. If he does manage to be comfortable with someone, however, he is fairly chatty.... (Also, he loves Aleksei yes.)
Other ; Nopenopenope.
MintCat
MintCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Gami Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Username ;♥Talon
Kias ; Tone -&- Zap
Information ; Zap is sweet, innocent, and childish. He is trying to learn about everything in the world, though he spends most his time by the ocean or feeding his hoarding addiction. Tone is a bit stubborn, but he is charming and intelligent when he doesn't feel like being lazy. He's like a dark prince; cunning and handsome, but there is something mysteriously dangerous about him.
Other ; Remember to have fun! PS. Tone is dating Dinja c;

Last edited by Talon on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Talon Gami
Talon Gami

http://talon-enna.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Username ; klonoa :0
Kias ; callisto, viktor, ramsey
Information ;
callisto is somber, but kind of relaxed. shes never really excited lol
viktor is a bummer hes cold and distant
ramsey is super rad she loves adventure and does a lot of things cause shes a pirate
Other ; nop
ayako
ayako

http://kaworethegey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivkah Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Username ; Rivkah
Kias ; Ofira Arella , Finnegan
Information ; check the Kiamaras' links, you'll be able to go to other pages to view their personalities.
Other ; I am very excited for this, and I don't mind what level your art is. uwu
Rivkah
Rivkah

Location : shhh, I'm in the TARDIS, I don't even know how the Doctor has wifi here c;

http://rivkahscorner.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Username ; PureCrazy
Kias ; Soleil, Alias, Felix, and Panem
Information ; Soleil is really bubbly, happy, excited, and a tomboy. || Alias is a kind, caring homosexual who has a temper|| Felix is an extroverted gamer who cares about anyone|| Panem is a rather selfish, irritable, baker in training who only really likes his Mentor Tai, and Tai's son Eli.
Other ; Soleil's mate is Bruce(They are expecting babies soon), Felix's mate is Ondrea, Alias is dating Numachi, and Panem is already set up with Eli in the future xD
PureCrazy
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Username ; Downn
Kias ; Coded, Avalon, Henley
Information ; Coded is sarcastic, rude, and doesn't always realize when he is offending people. He is mates with Brianna. || Avalon is sassy, calm, sarcastic, and social. || Henley is manipulative, arrogant, deceptive (she acts much kinder than she really is around most), flirtatious, and a magician. xD
Other ; My art isn't very good, but I really wanted to join this. I mean, I might as well give what I can!
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Syra Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Username; Syra
Kias; Farfalla Monarca & Amadeus
Information;
Falla: Shy by nature, but social and confident by practice, Falla is the "little princess" of her parents and acts as though she has a high sense of self importance. Her air is usually lofty or dignified, but she has a strong urge to be gentle and kind to others when situations call for it.
Deus: This flirtatious son of a gun is overflowing with self-confidence, narcissism, and compliments for others. If he acts confidence and in love with himself, he acts doubly so towards others, seeing the best in everyone and liking them no matter what they are like. Energetic and almost always smiling a cheshire smile, Deus likes to cheer others up and make them feel good about themselves and others.
Other; In case you want to see more info, I do have some for Falla, though Deus's has not really been gathered into one place, so this is the best I can offer, sorry X3

I'm so excited! QuQ
Syra
Syra

Back to top Go down

Post by Iskander and Alaia Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Username ; Staz
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=54841

Kias ;

Iskander {Iska}- male
http://iskanderthemercenary.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/8/10287850/8257703_orig.jpg
http://iskanderthemercenary.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/8/10287850/5599460_orig.jpg
http://iskanderthemercenary.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/8/10287850/667607_orig.jpg
http://iskanderthemercenary.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/8/10287850/3301522_orig.png
http://iskanderthemercenary.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/8/10287850/9985825_orig.jpg
http://iskanderthemercenary.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/8/10287850/9106889_orig.jpg

Id LOVE to see him drawn with Dejah if you can ;v; <3 His mate~
http://iskanderthemercenary.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/8/10287850/8050633_orig.jpg

~+~

Alaia Valentina - Female
https://2img.net/h/i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/sweetassin/AAA%20Kiamara/bap_zps9888a22b.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/sweetassin/AAA%20Kiamara/zerg_comm2_by_ldefix-d6qvvyj_zps3775b763.jpg

Information ;

All info for Iska- http://iskanderthemercenary.weebly.com/biography.html

All info for Alaia-
   Unattainable ღ Sassy ღ Artistic ღ Bold ღ Ambitious

Creative abilities seem to be naturally followed by a sense of impulsiveness and passion. Alaia has managed to give the impression of a bold-speaking, headstrong character as her personality, much thanks to the fact that this flashy kiamara has advertised it thoroughly with her appearance let alone her turn of action. Armed with an audacious desire to be able to openly display her emotions and opinions she is relentless when promoting her own perspectives. Of course she wouldn't shove her own opinions down others throats, brushing off any disagreement as 'their loss,' but she will not tolerate others trying to force her to abandon her own views.
   Much of her personality can be told from a single glance. Not just from her luxuriantly abundant crimson mane, and brilliantly vivid gaze, but also from the way she delicately poises herself and arches her slender neck as she walks in a near elevated gait. Having a rather curvaceous build and an excessive amount of charm and wit, despite the various vices she has in concerns to getting her own way, she has been able to attract several admirers. And she thoroughly abuses it. Aloof and disinterested in the percentage of cases that concern her and eros, love, is the one emotion which Alaia seems to refuse to be direct about. While she can be teasingly flirtatious the moment someone expresses an interest she treats them the way she would any with an interest in her. Whether they present to her corny pick up lines or sappy poetry the most they will receive from her is a cocked brow and quick retort. Interestingly enough though when one is aloof to her own seduction she assumes the more flirtatious role. As any lady should, she tends to be extremely reserved with who she may choose to behave this way with, and even when she does take the more predatory role she refuses to act desperate. Relationships to her really are a game. A sort of side amusement to distract her during any time that her passion for art wavers. She has no intention whatsoever of ever abandoning her vigorous relationship with art for one with a kiamara.
   Incredibly ambitious in regards to her profession as an artist she seems to have an obsessive, compulsive addiction to it. With her constantly are two things; her purse and her sketchbook. Her purse to hold her writing utensils, and her sketchbook…well, that's self explanatory isn't it? Drawing, to her, represents a method of archiving events and emotions in a way that can be openly interpreted by others. In other words, it's a way for her to keep a personal diary that in many cases only she can read.

Other ; This looks so fun<33 ;w;
Iskander and Alaia
Iskander and Alaia

Back to top Go down

Kiamara Secret Santa Empty Lyde

Post by BrightHeaven Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Username ; BrightHeaven
Kias ; Lyde Caedil
Information ; Website Website  - All information on it :3
Other ; Lyde has a female pet hedgehog named Shrie~
Caedil has a male pet Mink that is namless

Last edited by BrightHeaven on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
BrightHeaven
BrightHeaven

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Masquerade Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:04 pm

added ya'll <3
Lady Masquerade
Lady Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvaChum Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Username ; UkuleleFox
Kias ; Salvador
Information ; He's quite the sarcastic little kia, and very creative as well. He spends most of his time painting murals, which is his profession. However, he is irritable, and is easily annoyed. Suffers from depression, although it is not as common anymore.
Other ; Nothing really, other than I'm really excited about this! *edit* he has a girlfriend, Ellie. <3

Last edited by UkuleleFox on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AlvaChum
AlvaChum

http://candied-kisses.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by versicolor Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Username ; versicolor
Kias ; Chryses
Information ; here
Other ; nope!
versicolor
versicolor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lierre Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Username ; Lierre
Kias ; Zachary "Zach"
Information ; Zach is a big nerd who loves science, art, video games, and cute boys. He is an introvert and doesn't really like being around big groups of people(err.. kias). He is very sweet and kind, but his anxiety sometimes gets the better of him and he'll snap if people bug him enough.
Other ; Zach has a twin sister(Puma), an older brother(Zano), and an older sister(Shastellique)
Lierre
Lierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Rain Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Hnng this is perf, I was thinking about how much i'd love to draw more kias, whether it be a secret santa or more gift lines xD

Username ; Tempest Rain

Kias ; Nix, Flyn and Zhenya

Information ;
Nix is overly enthusiastic, has a great imagination and loves to over exaggerate.
Flyn is calm most of the time but has a bit of a temper sometimes. He loves to whittle and is very kind-hearted
Zhenya is very passionate and keeps to herself most of the time. She can be blunt and rude but she has an innocent heart.

Other ; Nix's mother is Kula, and his father is Vanilla Coke
Flyn has a mate, Viri, and a beautiful daugher, Piper

Last edited by Tempest Rain on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tempest Rain
Tempest Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by albinoBroccoli Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:51 am

awww yeah

Username ; albinoBroccoli
Kias ; Azza, Cherise, Rhine, Win
Information ;
Azza is the type to talk back and question others. She is a little self-conscious about her PPS, and may retaliate if others talk too much about it. She can get pretty intense and insightful in the right moments. She has a sister, Stardust.
Cherise is quite intelligent, though many do not expect this from her by her appearance. She enjoys prettying herself up but also finds joy in learning new things. She is quick to flirt with males, sometimes accidentally, but is more reserved in choosing romantic partners. She is a runner up to and sister of Ophelia.
Rhine has a good sense of humor and remains calm and efficient in difficult situations. He gets really dorky in a cute way... he likes tropical birds and making friends.
Win enjoys what people call "hipster music", and may seem to act like the stereotypical hipster on occasion. She is quite sarcastic at first, but becomes down-to-earth with those she is more comfortable with.
Other ; I don't keep their info in a single place at the moment. You may find this helpful if you want to see how I draw my kiamaras.
This will be fun!
albinoBroccoli
albinoBroccoli

http://skaiass.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:24 am

Username ; Inky.
Kias ; Trance Rennài Hue  
Bái
Information ; Trance; Put down easily, loyal to his few friends, stressed.
Bai; Shy, thoughtful, loves mint and cats x'D
Other ; -anything else we need to know?-
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeselSpeaker Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 am

Username ; CeselSpeaker
Kias ; Alex
Information ; Alex Really Loves Music,He Likes Being Alone,He's Kind Of Friendly
Other ; His Eye Color Is Blue (You Can See In The Color Palette) And His Hair Covers Both His Eyes
CeselSpeaker
CeselSpeaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriguel Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:01 am

Username ; Toriguel
Kias ; Luminea
Information ; I wrote her personality on her page :)
Other ; On her page, the first galery of pictures shows her real accessories :)
Toriguel
Toriguel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next