Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•{ Tiny Chocolate Shop -- [Pocketmouse's Kiamara]

Go down

•{ Tiny Chocolate Shop -- [Pocketmouse's Kiamara] Empty •{ Tiny Chocolate Shop -- [Pocketmouse's Kiamara]

Post by Pocketmouse Tue May 07, 2013 9:41 pm

This is a page for my only kia, Cocoa Spice. Forever WIP x"o Please, no posting just yet (not that anyone would want to x,D)

Cocoa Spice

Name:
Cocoa Spice, but call her Cosi.

Around 17-18 in kiayears, but nothing specific yet .o.

Number/Artist:
She was made by deannn as a RU for #135.
link-da-doo

Sexuality:
Cosi is bisexual and is slightly more likely to go after boys.

Looks/accessories:
Here <3

Personality:
• Bubbly
• Cheerful
• Optimistic
• Impulsive
• Loyal
• Easily hurt
• Sensitive
• Gullible
• Giggly
• Naive
• Too trusting
• Holds a long grudge
• Outspoken
• Forgetful
• Silly! ;P

About her:
Cosi is known as "the beautiful one". Her sister, Sadie, is "the talented one", while her brother Alias is "the smart one". Cosi is always trying to prove her own intelligence and talent, because she doesn't like seeing herself as some vapid beauty model. She has slight hipster tendencies, but wears her glasses because she's farsighted. Cosi tries to get along with a lot of kias, but has a rather hard time understanding shy kias, because she's very much an extrovert. She's fiercely loyal, but by the same token despises anyone who is disloyal to her or to anyone. She also jumps to conclusions a lot. She collects stamps as a hobby, likes to travel and see exotic places, and has a soft spot for vintage clothing and old books. She's quite bold and could easily be popular, if she wanted to be, that is. She also has a strong sense of justice and won't hesitate to impulsively jump to the defense of another kia's honor, which can be both good or bad.

History:
Cosi has no dramatic history. She was born in a litter of three, the last one to emerge from her mother's belly. She grew up with a stronger bond to her brother than to her sister. When she was fifteen, she left her family to explore the world.

Relationships:
Alias-- brother & friend
Cosi's always been close to Alias. He's one of the only kias she lets tease her and push her around, although he rarely does.

Sadie-- sister & friend
Cosi is secretly a little jealous of Sadie xD But they get along pretty well.

Ocean Sunset-- friend
They are also cousins by adoption.

Mel-- best little friend ever ;u;
Cosi and Mel are like Pooh and Piglet |D
http://data.whicdn.com/images/43488569/Winnie-the-Pooh-Quotes-01_large.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln77owbMGt1qjt9p1o1_500.gif

Rico-- looking-up-to-kia
Cosi thinks Rico is the best ever. 'Nuff said x,D

Cosi is always open to friends <3

Hobbies & Sports
Cosi enjoys casual tennis and swimming, and she stays active and fit by running around. She always wanted to do track and field, but never seemed to have the time and eventually gave up on it. She plays the tenor saxophone and started off on piano, although she doesn't play that much any more. Some of her hobbies are stamp collecting, vintage flower collecting, and knitting, although she usually ends up tangling the yarn. She also enjoys pottery, even though she's never shown an interest in taking it seriously.

to-do list
-- Finish up Cosi's page~ Hobbies, sports, etc.
-- Get/make art of Cosi
-- Favorites
-- Common Cosisms

Last edited by Pocketmouse on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 am; edited 16 times in total
Pocketmouse
Pocketmouse

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

•{ Tiny Chocolate Shop -- [Pocketmouse's Kiamara] Empty Re: •{ Tiny Chocolate Shop -- [Pocketmouse's Kiamara]

Post by Pocketmouse Sat May 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Art <3

Official ref by deannn <3
Accessories-- accessories by me uwx <3
•{ Tiny Chocolate Shop -- [Pocketmouse's Kiamara] 30lig3o By me <3
By ~Drizzle~ <3
By Owlbutt <3
By SweetSymphony <3
By me <3
By me <3
By me <3
By me <3(Cosi has never broken up with anyone, but I was in a vent art mood |D)
By me <3(Cosi is on the far left c; Sadie is in the middle, and Alias is on the right.)
By me <3
By me <3
By me <3 (Cosi is on the left, Mel (belonging to ~Drizzle~) is on the right)
By AWOL <3
By Chasing Dreams <3
By SnowStar <3
By MegaCherrio <3

I am looking for art of Cosi, but don't have trading fodder ;u; If anyone is willing to do an art trade, shoot me a PM on CS <3
Pocketmouse
Pocketmouse

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down