Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara

2 posters

Go down

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Empty ~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara

Post by BrightHeaven Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 am

Hi! I'm BrightHeaven, Lyde's owner. After a long time of tying for a kiamara (species by Apple), I finally got one, and I named him Lyde. I tried for many, failing all, but finally, I got him, my first kia ever. I could not even believe my eyes when I saw that I had won him, and I will never forget the day that I did. I'm super happy and thankful that Wind Song, the designer, gave me such a good chance to get a kiamara.

Last edited by BrightHeaven on Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : --)
BrightHeaven
BrightHeaven

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Empty About Lyde

Post by BrightHeaven Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:39 am

NAME
Lyde. His name is Lyde. I decided to name him Lyde because I wanted a name that sounded like tide. I brought it to Lide, but thought that was a bit boring. So I changed the 'i' to a 'y'.

Lyde is a male kiamara, little now, but he is very strong hearted.
After grown~
Lyde is a male kiamara,  big, brave and bold and strong hearted.

SEXUALITY
Lyde is straight.

BIRTHDAY
Lyde was born on June 7th, 2013.

MATE/GIRLFRIEND
Likes Chippewa Owned by Beast Girl on CS.

PERSONALITY
Curious - Lyde is very curious and will go looking for anything strange that he sees. It can be good and it can be bad. You can never stop him from trying to check out a shiny thing that is glinting in the water- or in the tallest mountain.

Ambitious - Lyde is very ambitious, he likes to finish what he intended to do. While working together with other Kiamaras, Lyde will always step up to help, but will not take charge. Lyde likes things to be perfect- but it can't be in another Kia's point of view, it has to be perfect in his own way.

Cunning - Lyde is a very convincing Kiamara. If he wants something, it'll most likely be given to him- unless it is in relationship wise.  He's very stealthy and likes to sneak around places, spying on those he despise. Lyde doesn't lose very often, and if he does, he doesn't admit it.

Loyal - Lyde is very loyal. If you earn his loyalty and trust, he will never, ever leave your side and will do anything to protect you- even if he dies trying. Lyde likes to have many other friends that he knows that he can rely on.

HOBBY
Go looking for nice and shiny items. Yes, he is a big fan of finding these type of items, and he has eyes, ears and a nice dark brown nose to find one. Lyde has already found many items, such as shiny trinkets, coins, sharp edged objects and lots more. He just loves to clean them with a leaf and find out the result after. He thinks that one day he will find something very valuble.

Lyde thinks that all objects are found for a reason, so he keeps on looking. Eventually, he got obsessed with looking for objects and it became his hobby. He finds objects and often gives them to his friend and family, as a gift or something else. Lots of Kias love them because they are just 'so out of the ordinary' objects.

Lyde has collect many objects, but out all of them, his favorite is a strange object with a springy thing attached to it. When ever you try to bounce it with the spring, it will just hop away, and yes, it is very, very shiny. There are glitter specks all over it and it seemed to be decorated really well when it was new. He found this sometime ago, but can never let go of it. Lyde's favorite hobby is to go look for nice, unique shiny objects.

FRIENDS
Ondrea, Auri, Idris, Zeera, Zap, Amy
Looking for more <3
Best Friend: N/A

EXTRA INTERESTING INFO
Lyde likes the season Autumn the best.
His favorite colors are gold, silver and bronze because they are the colors that are occur most often in his pile of shiny objects.
His favorite colors are silver and gold because they shine the most.
If he was a pokemon, he would be vulpix, so shy and graceful.

What is your Kiamara's fatal flaw?
Lyde: Pfft... well some people say I think I can do anything..

What is the one thing your Kiamara dislikes about themselves?
Lyde: Hngg what are you talking about? I love me <3

Does your Kiamara have a partner, if so, how did they meet?
Lyde: Nope, no partner, but it would be great to have one.

Your Kiamara's opinion on pups?
Lyde: Loads of work, but fun :3

Last edited by BrightHeaven on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
BrightHeaven
BrightHeaven

Back to top Go down

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Empty Stories

Post by BrightHeaven Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 am

WIP
BrightHeaven
BrightHeaven

Back to top Go down

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Empty Art Gallery

Post by BrightHeaven Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:44 am

Originals~
~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_by_brightheaven-d6m7jg6 ~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Teen_lyde_by_brightheaven-d6m7jht~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Both_stages_by_brightheaven-d6m7j9a~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara F84d5bf9574ae96e7a247c44a22b4e11-d6mjpwu

---
Click for larger image~

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_headshot_from_char_by_brightheaven-d6mjj8q ~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_laying_by_brightheaven-d6mcxng~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_laying_2_by_brightheaven-d6mcxn5

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_by_brightheaven-d6mcxee~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_gif_by_brightheaven-d6m8w5w~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_headshots_by_brightheaven-d6m8wyo

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Headshot_by_brightheaven-d6m7jia~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara I__lt_3_chippewa_by_brightheaven-d6m7jhz~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Ooo__something_shiny___by_brightheaven-d6m7jfy

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_color_by_brightheaven-d6m7jh7~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_fullbody_by_brightheaven-d6m7jh4~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_bouncy_by_brightheaven-d6m7jhc

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_tux_by_brightheaven-d6m7jgj~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Pillow_lyde_by_brightheaven-d6m7jfa~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_pixel_by_brightheaven-d6m7jgp

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Pixel_lyde_by_brightheaven-d6m7jf1~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Tail_by_brightheaven-d6m7jf0~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara _by_brightheaven-d6mjlgm

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_looking_by_brightheaven-d6mjmax~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_walking_by_brightheaven-d6mjmb3~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_bubble_chibi_by_brightheaven-d6mjmal

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Lyde_feeling_the_wind_by_brightheaven-d6mjman

Last edited by BrightHeaven on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
BrightHeaven
BrightHeaven

Back to top Go down

~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara Empty Re: ~Lyde~ || My First Kiamara

Post by BrightHeaven Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 am

one last reserve and open for posting :3
BrightHeaven
BrightHeaven