Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

+26
~*Hedwig*~
bonk
Inky.
-IzzyBee-
Moonskye
Tano-kun
mango sherbet
Parachutes
PureCrazy
○WaterDrops○
mukuro ikusaba
geier
MintCat
Fly Away
'paradox
Pᴜʀʀ
little.
Terrier
Flitter
Syra
Downn
Bunny Love
dizzy blossoms
white.flag
Lana.
ayako
30 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Should we skip classes, or play through them?

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 2 Vote_lcap70%Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 16 ]
Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 23

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

Post by dizzy blossoms Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Hermione;;
Hermione stretched, her arms high above her head as she yawned. She blinked and began to rub the sleep away from her eyes as she threw her blankets aside and pulled herself up out of bed. Grabbing her school uniform out of her part of the dresser, Hermione quietly hurried into the bathroom, her feet barley making a sound on the rough carpet. She quietly shut and locked the bathroom door before undressing and getting into the shower.

Hermione fiddled with her red tie as she stepped out of the bathroom, trying to get it just right for the first day of school. She sat on her bed, her hair still slightly damp from the shower. Smiling at her success, Hermione pulled her tie on a little tighter, then stuffed her pajamas under her pillow for later. Hermione got up and straightened her bed's blankets and sheets, picking up her backpack that was laying beside her nightstand as she did so.
dizzy blossoms
dizzy blossoms

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 2 Empty ellie goulding~

Post by mukuro ikusaba Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:55 pm

ellie goulding (#232)
--- female
--- early senior
--- dorm 7
--- single
--- calm • friendly • carefree • forgiving • cherishing • shameless
mukuro ikusaba
mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N} - Page 2 Empty Re: Hawthorne Boarding School {O P E N}

Post by Fly Away Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Zeera;
Pulling the covers off her body, she leaped up. Zeera was excited and nervous all at once. She hoped that this year would be better than the last. She made her way over to the bathroom to wash up, then made herself some coffee.

Nivi;
Nivi hates getting up in the morning. She had to force the warm blankets off of her. She trudged out of bed and into the bathroom to brush her teeth and whatnot.
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by white.flag Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Leon|Male|Single|Dorm 4|Getting Ready

Leon had gotten up early to take a shower. He wrapped the towel around his waist and went over to his bed. He grabbed his shiter and pants, which he had laid out before he got in the shower. He went back to the bathroom and changed. Leon wasn't too big on impressing anyone. He liked someone, but he wasn't sure if she was attending. He brushed his teeth, thinking about her. He combed his hair and tucked his bangs behind his ear. He looked at himself for a few seconds before untucking his bangs. He grabbed his tie and put it on. He started to grab his bag when he realized he hadn't put on his shoes or his vest. He laughed silently at himself and put on the rest of his uniform. He checked to see that his phone was turned off before sticking it in his pocked. After all, you couldn't get in trouble if you didn't get caught.

((Leon has a secret crush <3))
white.flag
white.flag

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:03 pm

NIEVE
Nieve tossed the blanket off her petite body, sitting up. She had had a rather restless sleep, as terrifying images and memories had disturbed her mind for almost the entire night. Glad she was able to get away from these thoughts, she got out of bed, stretching her arms above her head. Within moments, she had gotten into her school uniform and had rushed to the bathroom. After doing her morning routine, she tied her hair up in a high ponytail, not bothering to take a shower. She'd do it at night, otherwise, she'd take too long and miss her class. Taking a quick glance in the mirror, she grabbed her bag and headed out of the dormitory, towards the cafeteria.

MOLTEN
Molten pressed a few buttons on his phone, before groaning slightly. "Dangit, I died again," he muttered to himself, before jumping slightly as his alarm began to shriek. He sighed, tucked his phone in his pocket, and swung the strap of his bag over his shoulder. He had already been to the bathroom and had don everything that he needed to do. Molten hurried out of the dormitory and down the stairs, his eyes drooping from lack of sleep.

KALI
Kali wandered along the border of the school, arms swinging carelessly. He had sneaked out of his dormitory the previous night and had decided to spend some time out on the grassy area. He had eventually fallen asleep there, and had narrowly escaped being caught by a member of staff. His slyness brought a smirk to his lips. "I really am spectacular," he muttered to himself cockily, his smirk widening significantly. Without another moment of hesitation, he turned and headed back into the school building, hoping to fill his stomach before the classes.
Lana.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by geier Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:18 pm

(yesyesyes kaworu told me hats were allowed~)

Aleksei

His bed felt so warm and comfortable that he could have slept for hours..if his alarm hadn't gone off. The noisy pest rang loud and clear, with 7:50 flashing in the usual red color. Any other kiamara may have woken up frustrated, groggy and prepared to throw the boisterous clock out the window. However, Aleksei wasn't the type. The Russian kia was actually a morning person and he woke up in a rather good mood as he yawned and stretched. As he rubbed his eye, he used his free hand to turn off the alarm. He hopped out of bed while stretching a couple more times as he made his way towards the bathroom.

A clothes hanger clung to the door, his school uniform dangling from it. He had placed it there last night for easy access in the morning. He prepared for his shower; doing the usual things such as getting a washcloth, towel, and removing his clothes which he just set down on the floor.  

After he took a shower, did other hygienic processes like brushing his teeth, and put his uniform on, Aleksei walked out of the bathroom to receive his ushanka. There was no way he would forget that, but he had nearly forgotten his backpack. Once he received that also, he was ready to go and walked out his dorm with a content smile upon his face.
geier
geier

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy blossoms Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Hermione;;
Hermione turned around and swung her backpack onto on of her shoulders. She hurried over to her dresser, then rummaged around her section, sighing with relief as she found her hair tie. With three already lost, Hermione didn't want to lose another one and be without them, especially on the first day. Hermione quickly tied her hair in a bun, then letting a part of the small ribbon dangle behind her head. She turned around and headed out the door and to the cafeteria to get some yogurt before the day started.
dizzy blossoms
dizzy blossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Love Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Cio;;
Bored of sitting alone in her dorm, Cio decided to check out if any other Kia's were awake. The fun way. She crept out of her dorm and heard the lock click shut. Giggling at herself, she yelled at the top of her lungs down the corridor, "HEY! IS ANYONE UP YET?" Still laughing, she lingered for a while before sneaking back into her dorm.
Bunny Love
Bunny Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MintCat Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 pm

~Castiel
Castiel blinked open his eyes blearily for a few moments, waiting for his eyes to adjust to the light filtering through the windows before hauling himself out of bed and shakily making his way to the bathroom, stumbling into his desk and a wall along the way. After getting ready, he changed into his uniform, grimacing inwardly as he put on his (rather stifling) vest. Castiel briefly wondered if he should just leave it behind, but changed his mind. I guess it's not a good idea if I got in trouble on his first day because of it.....He thought as he grabbed his bag, glancing at the clock hung on the wall as he left the room.

As he made his way down the hall he ran into Aleksei. "Good morning!" Castiel said, tilting his head up slightly to look at the taller Kiamara, "How're you doing today, Aleksei?"
MintCat
MintCat

Back to top Go down

Post by mukuro ikusaba Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:27 pm

the early morning sun forces my eyelids open. i brin the blanket up over my head, wishing i could fall back asleep. "i don't want to go to class today." i murmur to myself, my bones aching from all the excercise yesterday. i force myself out of bed, dressing the tight uniform and skirt. i didn't mind them being a bit small, it didn't bother me.

i gather all my books from my bookshelf and head out of my dorm, through the hallway, running my fingers over the pinboards. am i late or is it emptier than usual here? i hear someone shout, but i didn't quite hear what they said. The shouting was followed by the slamming of a door. I choose to ignore it, spying a group of kiamara ahead.

Last edited by happy-stabby on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
mukuro ikusaba
mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Zeera put her quite nerdy glasses on and got dressed. She didn't mind the uniforms that much. Shoving a piece of toast in her mouth, she grabbed her green bag and made sure she had everything she needed. She exited her dorm to find someone yelling down the corridor. Zeera frowned at the thought of being rudely awakened.
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:35 pm

callisto;;
After spitting out the minty foam and rinsing her mouth, Callisto went to her uniform and started to get dressed. After fixing her skirt and buttoning her dress shirt, Callisto slipped on the tie and took her hair down, brushing the long strands a little before grabbing a brush and finishing the job. After her hair had dried a little, she began to braid it. Tying the bottom, Callisto pulled her vest over her head and put on her socks and left the bathroom. Calli headed to the kitchenette and pulled a bagel from a cupboard and grabbed her backpack. Heading for the door, Callisto stopped before it and slid on her shoes before exiting the dorm.
--
Shifting the backpack and taking a bite of the bagel, Callisto walked out into the main hallway and took the first turn to the doors of the dorm building. Calli shivered a little as the autumn morning breeze hit her, and she kept walking. Early birds filled the courtyard, and the first day jitters was apparent. Callisto worried for the first-years, knowing they'd have some issues with finding themselves on the enormous campus. She'd had the same problem, but now it was a familiar sight.
ayako
ayako

http://kaworethegey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzy blossoms Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Hermione;;
Hermione had picked up a large cup of peach flavored yogurt in the cafeteria, but had headed outside to eat and try to clear her head before classes. She dipped her plastic spork into the stiff dairy, then began to swirl it around until it was soft and the chopped up peaches had been rather evenly distributed around the cup. Hermione took a slow bite of the yogurt off her spoon, then relaxed a little as a morning breeze hit her, blowing her bangs into her face. She giggled quietly to herself as she put them back in their original position.
dizzy blossoms
dizzy blossoms

Back to top Go down

Post by geier Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Aleksei

He had intended to go fetch something to eat when he heard someone speaking to him. He looked around to see a familiar face which he immediately greeted with a smile and wave. Aleksei gazed down at the shorter kia, contrary to Castiel who was doing the opposite. "Morrrning! I am good," he said with his usual friendly tone, "I rrreally love morrrningz! How arrre you, Caztiel?" His words were certainly true; he was in a great mood as always and couldn't wait to get the day started.
geier
geier

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Love Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Cio;;
Cio pulled on her bag and headed towards the cafeteria. In her opinion, the food there was disgusting, so she just poured herself a glass of orange juice. What was the time? She squinted at the clock on the wall but the numbers were just a blur. Sighing, she drank half the glass and, when she thought no one was watching, dumped the other half in the bin. Gross, she shuddered.
Bunny Love
Bunny Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mukuro ikusaba Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:52 pm

I tie up my hair hurriedly with one hand as I run into my first classroom fir the year, no-one there yet but the teacher. I set my books down on my desk. I comb the knots out of my high ponytail with my fingers as i head back out into the cafeteria. I go and grab a cup of tea an sit down at an outdoor table, watching a pink and brown kiamara over the rim of my teacup as i sip the warm honey-flavoured tea.
mukuro ikusaba
mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Name;; Larkspur Azure
Gender;; Male
Grade;; Senior
Dorm;; Which ever
Personality;; Azure is a very reserved kiamara. He likes to be alone, writing
songs about his life and how he feels about things. He never thought about singing until Katrina inspired him to start singing. He sings only when he's alone or with a good friend. Azure is very honest unless he truly doesn't want to share anything. Though, it is easy to spot a lie from him. He laughs or shuffles his paws and looks down at his paws and tries to change the subject. He is also a perfectionist, he has to do everything correctly and make sure it looks good.
Mate;; Nieve
Anthro Ref;; I don't have one ^^" He is average height, black hair and green eyes.
Quad Ref;; http://i.imm.io/Pl4d.png
--------------------------
Name;; Saber
Gender;; Female
Grade;; Senior
Dorm;; Any
Personality;; Rude, likes to judge others by looks, can feel positive and negative energies. Antisocial.
Status;; Single
Anthro Ref;; https://2img.net/h/i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag100/_WaterDrops_/Characters/31286d79a9ac301961e2ed9d20a5e537_zps4a848a0e.jpg
Quad Ref;; https://2img.net/h/i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag100/_WaterDrops_/Untitled_zps66df1bb9.png
○WaterDrops○
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by MintCat Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:58 pm

~Castiel

Smiling, Castiel replied, "Ah, I'm doing fine, thanks for asking..... I like mornings too, but it's hard for me to wake up...." All of a sudden, his head whipped around and he peered down the corridor to the girls' dorms as he thought he heard a shout, but quickly dismissed it. "I was going to get some breakfast before classes started...." Castiel started, looking back at Aleksei, "Are you going there as well....?
MintCat
MintCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 am

[[ on my phone ugly post ]]

Nieve entered the cafeteria, her mood somewhat improved. She grabbed a muffin and a mug of hot cocoa before walking out into the courtyard, wanting to eat outside. She ripped a piece off her muffin and consumed it within a matter of seconds. Its taste satisfied her immensely, and she finished the rest off rather quickly. Nieve glanced over at the other kias as she sipped her hot cocoa happily.
Lana.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by mukuro ikusaba Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:07 am

I watch as another brown kia enters, drinking what looks to be either coffee or hot chocolate. I set my teacup down to just have a look at the beautiful scenery.
mukuro ikusaba
mukuro ikusaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:08 am

Kali arrived at the courtyard, a smug expression on his face. He was still proud of himself for his slyness, and didn't seem ready to let it go anytime soon. He looked over at the kiamaras and spotted Ellie, sipping tea innocently. He smiled at her for a moment before entering the cafeteria so he couls get something to eat as well.
Lana.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:14 am

Zeera grabbed a blueberry muffin from the cafeteria and headed outside. She found a nice tree to sit under. The junior made herself comfortable as she munched on her muffin and watched the other kias. She pushed up her glasses when they began to fall down. Zeera took a thick book from her book bag and started reading.
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by ayako Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 am

(we have a l o t of seniors omg)

callisto;;
Callisto watched as student slowly filled the courtyards and buildings as they awoke. Some who looked nervous, and others who treated it like any other school day. It was interesting to see the new faces and the familiar ones, who's activities were, well, not so new. Taking another bite of her bagel, she sat down on a bench, pulling her backpack beside her. Teachers that passed looked like they had hopped up on caffeine in the teacher's lounge, and Callisto was slightly amused. Of course the teachers were just as excited and nervous of the first day as much as the sudents were. Twitching her pierced ear, two hoops on the top making a quiet clinking noise, Callisto leaned back, relaxing somewhat and eating her bagel carefully. She could relax as well, the day had only begun.

ayako
ayako

http://kaworethegey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by geier Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:17 am

((probably my last post of the night.))

Aleksei

He chuckled, "I vould not be herrre if vaz no alarrrm clock!" He watched as Castiel directed his attention to the girls' dorms for a moment in response to the scream. It didn't really confound him; somebody was probably just playing around.
Aleksei nodded in reply to Castiel's question. "I vaz about go alzo! Ve can go togetherrr!" he suggested. A few seconds after, his stomach let out a growl in protest and Aleksei once again laughed. "Ve zhould go fazt."
geier
geier

Back to top Go down

Post by ○WaterDrops○ Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 am

Azure;; He walked around the halls of the school in his school uniform. He didn't mind it much, he wore one all throughout elementary and middle school. He saw almost no one in the halls. Maybe they're at breakfast. He though and walked to the cafeteria.

Saber: She walked outside in her regular day clothes. She hated the uniforms and would much rather wear her tank top, leather sleeveless jacket, and skinny jeans. She walked to the cafeteria and got some breakfast and began to ate at a table, alone.
○WaterDrops○
○WaterDrops○

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum