Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna

Go down

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Empty Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna

Post by ~*Hedwig*~ Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Welcome%2C%20young%20traveler%20&name=Windsong

Hello, and welcome, young traveler, to this magical place we call home. You seemed weary, young traveler, please, come rest, and I will tell you the story of this magical place.
~*Hedwig*~
~*Hedwig*~

Back to top Go down

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Empty Index;;

Post by ~*Hedwig*~ Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Index%20&name=Windsong
Index;;
1;; Luna ~ The light that battles the darkness
~*Hedwig*~
~*Hedwig*~

Back to top Go down

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Empty Luna;; The Light to Battle the Darkness

Post by ~*Hedwig*~ Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Purple-glitter-cute-twinkling-starsOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna Twinkling_starsOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Luna&name=Kingthings%20WroteOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=The%20world%20has%20always%20needed%20a%20light%20to%babattle%20the%20darkness%20,%20and%20now%20it%20has%20one%20&name=vtcswitchbladeromance

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Image

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=The%20Basics%20of%20Being%20Me&name=Kingthings%20Wrote
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=The%20second%20star%20to%20the%20right%20,%20shines%20in%20the%20night%20for%20you%20&name=vtcswitchbladeromance

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Flashing-animated-white-pulsarOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Name%3B%3B&name=Kingthings%20Wrote
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Ehn4w2
Luna. The name Luna just sounds so unique and beautiful. Meaning moon, the name Luna has a very celestial sound to it, and I just see it fit for her. Luna has these bright, wide eyes that can see the wonder, joy, awe and magic in everything. That is what the sight of the moon brings me, wonder, joy, awe, and a sense of magic.
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Shoot%20for%20the%20moon%2C%20if%20you%20miss%2C%20you%20will%20land%20among%20the%20stars%20&name=vtcswitchbladeromance

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Flashing-animated-white-pulsarOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Gender%3B%3B&name=Kingthings%20Wrote
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Fd7pyw
She is none other than a female. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who thinks a male can not be as beautiful as this.
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=To%20be%20a%20star%2C%20you%20must%20shine%20your%20own%20light%20,%20follow%20your%20own%20path%20,%20&name=vtcswitchbladeromance

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=and%20do%20not%20%20worry%20about%20the%20darkness%20,for%20that%20is%20when%20stars%20shine%20the%20brightest%20&name=vtcswitchbladeromance

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Flashing-animated-white-pulsarOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Personality%3B%3B&name=Kingthings%20Wrote
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna 2wm44f4
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Pick%20a%20star%20on%20the%20dark%20horizon%2C%20and%20follow%20the%20light%20&name=vtcswitchbladeromance
Luna is outgoing and has a sparkling personality. She always makes sure her ideas and thoughts are heard, but has an amazing talent of never being rude. She is a huge dreamer, but she doesn't let that get in the way of her hard work. She is a beautiful Kia, but she seldom believes it when others tell her, being humble and a bit shy when it comes to her appearance. She has a few very close friends, and stays away from the poplar's. Although secretly striving for their approval, she doesn't let them rule her life. She is brave and a great leader. She is extremely smart and is looked up to by many. Although quite a perfectionist, she is humorous and loves to tell jokes and stories. But her favorite hobby is star gazing. Looking up into the clear night sky and finding the constellations.

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Let%20us%20dig%20a%20bit%20deeper%20,%20shall%20we%20?%20&name=Kingthings%20Wrote

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna SawaawOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna Flashing-animated-white-pulsarOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=All%20about%20me%20%3B%3B&name=Kingthings%20Wrote

Birthday;;
October 21 ~ Born during sort of a strange month, during a transition period for the seasons, but one time when the stars shine the brightest.

Zodiac Sign;;
Libra
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna 4c9e0fb932ed6b03a65d8a644e5c8b6f-d5r1jyl

Birthstones::
* Chrysolite (Peridot)
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Ibyi4p
* Lapis Lazuli
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna 107qnt4
* Agate (Talismanic Stone)
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna 1s0egx
* Opal
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna 24nfmnt

All About Libra's;;
* Venus is the ruling planet
* Color of choice is blue
* Libra is the only inanimate sign of the zodiac
* Considered the most desirable of zodiacal types because it represents the zenith of the year, the high point of the seasons, when the harvest of all the hard work of the spring is reaped.
* They have elegance, charm and good taste, are naturally kind, very gentle, and lovers of beauty, harmony (both in music and social living) and the pleasures that these bring.
* Starstone is sapphir

Scent;;
Luna smells like dew on the fresh morning grass, like the roses in the spring, and like the frosty beads on a spider web, like happiness, and flowers.

Handwriting;;
Luna writes in a curly kind of script. She dots her I's with open circles, showing creativity and imagination. She also writes slanted forwards, showing determination and hard work.

Voice;;
Luna has a soft, sing-song, twinkling voice. It is quite beautiful to listen to, especially when she sings or tells stories.

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Flashing-animated-white-pulsarOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna Create.php?text=Favorites%20%3B%3B&name=Kingthings%20WroteOver the River, Through the Woods {Luna 33w5r3p

Season;;

Winter
I adore winter. It seems the stars shine the brightest when it is cold, like they are trying to warm up the world. The snow is beautiful and I always feel so, alive, awake during the winter months.

Kind of Weather;;

Snow
The way the snow falls so gently and lays on the ground, all one individual, but when they work together, they become one, large, blanket of snow. The way the sunlight sparkles off the snow, and the way it catches the moonbeams in each detaild snowflake, no two alike, but all beautiful.

Color;;

A pale, starry, yellow
Yep, though my favorite color is commonly mistaken to be purple, my favorite color is the pale yellow of the stars. I feel like this pale yellow is the color of hope.

Girl Name;;

Anastasia
I feel like the name Anastasia is very elegant and beautiful, but leaves room for the young girl to be a bit daring, adventurous, and bold, not just all manners and dresses.

Boy Name;;

Paul
Simple, yet perfect. It rolls off the tongue, has a sound so kind and caring to it. I just feel like the name Paul is, well, loyalty, hope, caring, all rolled up into one name.

Flower;;

Star Flower
Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna 346ajb8
The star flower is just so beautiful and breathtaking to me. It perfectly captures the characteristics of a star, and having something so like a star here on earth, it is just amazing.

Animal;;

Chinchilla
Defiantly a Chinchilla! They are so adorable! They are just so cute, small and furry, who couldn't love them!?

Food;;

Can I tell them......
Yea, I guess, the deserve to know...right?
Ok, I'm telling them...
Peanut butter.
I know, probably not the answer you were expecting, huh? Well, I am addicted to peanut butter, like, seriously addicted to it....

Vegetable;;

Carrots
Yep, they are weird, but I love 'em!

Fruit;;

Star Fruit
They taste so amazing!!! Plus they look like stars, and who doesn't love stars?

Snack Food;;

You sure....
I hate this *pawface* Yea.

Chees-its
They are the best things ever, no other way to put it.

Foreign Language;;

French
I love French, but not because it is "the language of love", but because of the way the words are altered to flow nice and smooth.

Accessory;;

Socks
I am crazy obsessed with socks. I just....I love them *grabs socks and runs*

Songs;;

Fireflies ~ Owl City
Airplane ~ B.O.B

Place to Live;;

In the woods, by a river or stream, maybe somewhere by the mountains
It is just gorgeous up there..........<3

Time of Day

Dusk-night-dawn
When the sun is making way for the moon to spread beauty, when the stars shine out granting wishes, and when the sun rises again, bringing hope and faith for a new day.

Word;;

Bioluminescence
It is the process in which fireflies copy stars, most amazing thing ever <3

Saying;;

Have you ever noticed, how we long for flowers in the spring, and ignore them in the fall? How we long for a change in life, and hate what it turns into? How we long for someone to love us, an hurt them in return?
This quote was written by ~*Hedwig*~. I love it. It just captures life so perfectly.

Book;;

A Midsummer Night's Dream ~ Shakespeare
I love the moral of this story, how love is not always easy and it makes us do things we normally wouldn't. I also love these two quotes from the book:

"The course of true love doth never run smooth" ~ Lysander

"Love sees with heart, not mind,
Therefore is winged cupid painted blind" ~ Helena
~*Hedwig*~
~*Hedwig*~

Back to top Go down

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Empty Re: Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna

Post by ~*Hedwig*~ Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Reserve for art
~*Hedwig*~
~*Hedwig*~

Back to top Go down

Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna Empty Re: Over the River, Through the Woods {Luna

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum