Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^

2 posters

Go down

Do you know me from CS

Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Vote_lcap83%Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Vote_lcap17%Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Vote_lcap0%Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Vote_lcap0%Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Empty Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^

Post by Hyena. Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi there<3  I'm new here (Not on CS but here XD) and i have no idea what i'm doing XD  Help?  Anyways, i am Hyena. i am Kia-less and looking for my first^^  just wanted to say, Hi<3
Hyena.
Hyena.

Back to top Go down

Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Empty Re: Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^

Post by Tano-kun Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 pm

:3 Welcome to the Kia Fan Forum! -Throws confetti- I'm fairly certain we've met on CS, but never-the-less, allow me to introduce myself! I am Tano, at your service. -Bows-

What was is exactly you needed help with? :3 I hope to be of assistance.
Tano-kun
Tano-kun

http://soulfulserendipity.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^ Empty Re: Hello, looking for some help and looking to say hello^^

Post by Hyena. Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:58 pm

*Eats confetti* LOL, hey i think we've met ^^ Mostly navigating i just joined XD
Hyena.
Hyena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tano-kun Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Ahhh gotcha. Well, personally, I just use the home page. Everything is there, so I don't really bother with anything on the toolbar things. o-o Someone else might be more helpful. OTL
Tano-kun
Tano-kun

http://soulfulserendipity.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyena. Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:32 pm

OK thanks<33333
Hyena.
Hyena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum