Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes it just takes a little INK

Go down

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Empty Sometimes it just takes a little INK

Post by Nikkie Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:47 am

Sometimes it just takes a little INK 286189751290261597_UmRBMwfV_b
Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=Ink%20will%20never%20fade&name=JustRealize
Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=from%20the%20papers%20it%20touched&name=JustRealize
Nikkie
Nikkie

Back to top Go down

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Empty Basics

Post by Nikkie Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:49 am

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=Basics&name=Windsong

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=ink&name=Signerica_Medium
Sometimes it just takes a little INK Ink
{Name}
Ink
Ink wrote:It is a wonderful name. It draws a lot of attention and I get questions about it all the time. Usually it's if my name's simplicity has any meaning. The honest answer is, my mom just took out the first letter in my main coloring.
{Nickname}
Inky
Ink wrote:It isn't something that anyone put any thought into, but its the only one I have. Very few call me by it though, so think wisely before you call me that.
{Age}
4 1/2 Years Old
Ink wrote:I am still indeed a young lady, yes.
{Gender}
Female
Ink wrote:Did you really just ask that question?! Are you blind?! You are a doofus.
{Species}
Kiamara ~ Created by Apple
Ink wrote:I am still upset about your previous question...
{Birthday}
September 1st
Ink wrote:Making me a Virgo.
{Crush}
Ink is crushing on Tano's Kiamara, Chiron.
Ink wrote:I am not admitting to anything!
{ Mate }
No one
Ink wrote:Does it matter? You did not know I was a female!

Last edited by Nikkie on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Nikkie
Nikkie

Back to top Go down

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Empty Personality

Post by Nikkie Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:50 am

{Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=Personality&name=Windsong}
[size=85]
Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=vain&name=Signerica_Medium
Ink is pretty self-centered, thinking of herself before she even acknowlodges others. Ink is always concerned about her own wellfare; she is also rather vain and despises being rather unattractive. Since others do tend to consider Ink attractive, when people say otherwise, she becomes rather cold to that person. Being unattractive, is unattractive. Even being thought of as unflattering is not what Ink wants to hear about herself. She spends loads of time in front of her reflection, making sure everything about her is perfect, before approaching the world. Of course, Ink is not over the top with this, but it does get a bit irritating, or make others think of her as arrogant when they see she is truly cocky. This trait is not something that Ink is embarrassed about, she grew up being told she was beautiful, so the thought has been placed in her head, and it has stuck, so she honestly believes this is how she appears to the world, and that everyone is judging her on her appearance.

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=caring&name=Signerica_Medium
Ink might not care what you're doing and/or why, as long as you're not trying to do anything to her or her beloved items and loved ones. She is incredibly protective and caring of things that are close to her. If she could keep her most value possessions and her favorite people by her side 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to make sure nothing happens to them, she would. Her most treasure possession is a small little compact mirror that is delicately engraved with her name and vines. It was a gift from her mother when she was in her young teens. Since, the mirror has broken and pieces have been dropped and lost. It is barely a mirror, but shards of glass, but Ink is so possessive, she wont let it go. Ink is so incredible caring that she nurtures plants, and loves little ones dearly. If she could do something to help, she surely would participate immediately.

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=secrets&name=Signerica_Medium
Ink doesn't like revealing herself to others. This means she is quite reserved and quiet, and isn't very outgoing. She does not approach people she does not know for a friendly introduction and mainly stays to herself. If she has something to say, she may say something quietly, or try to place some input, but she wont force it upon happening. Do not make any mistakes though cause she is not shy; Ink just dislikes it when others know more than necessary about her, especially those whom she doesn't know very well. Ink is very tight-lipped about secrets; she would refuse to tell anything personal to anyone- that is if it's about her. Ink is not very good at keeping secrets other than her own. In fact, Ink wouldn't care if it's someone else's secret, as long as it does not involve her. Do not get her wronged though, if you let her know that she cannot tell anyone, she will pretend the conversation never happened. Telling her information and not telling her to keep shut is like telling a microphone to not project your voice while talking into it.

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=controlling&name=Signerica_Medium
Very commanding and powerful, Ink likes to have control over others and is well at achieving what should be done. Ink is a bit unnerving to be around when she knows she is in power and can be extremely strict and controlling, always trying to have control over every situation. This is only when something must be done though, other than, Ink can care less about what your doing or how you are doing it, she will stay to herself and let you take the consequences on your own. Ink does not stick her neck out for anyone...not anyone. Even though she has a knack for becoming the leader in any given situation, Ink dislikes it when others depend on her during personal matters. She is terrible at advice and hates being asked for it. Having someone's life in her hands would totally break her.

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=honest&name=Signerica_Medium
Honesty is the only thing that comes from this girls mouth. Whether your feelings are spared or not, she does not care, she will tell you what is exactly on her mind if you ask her for it. Ink dislikes dishonesty, and shows her respect by being honest, because if she did not care then she would lie, but since she does, the truth is what comes out. Ink's honesty tends to get her in a bit of trouble, since she does not always have a good opinion or nice thoughts.
[/size]

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=insecure&name=Signerica_Medium
[size=85]Though Ink is very vain, this is because the thought she is beautiful has been implanted in her mind. Ink desperately wants to make a good impression on everyone. Being accepted means a lot to her, and if others do not seem to accept her, Ink feels determined to try and fix that. Though she is a bit reserved, so it tends not to get anywhere much and she keeps away from those people who don't like her. Ink is desperate for acceptance, and wants people to love her because she has so much love pouring out to everyone if she allows herself.[/size]

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=mature&name=Signerica_Medium
[size=85]Ink is very mature though she leans a little on the young side. Her mother pampered her rotten, but Ink strived to be independent, which made her mature very quickly. Once old enough to be on her own that was exactly what Ink aimed to do. It certainly was not the best move on her half. She lost contact to everyone she knew growing up to be her own person. Ink is one to quickly move on from a problem. If something is bothering her, she will ignore it to an extent, but will speak her mind when it comes to it. Any conflicts, Ink is determined to solve it that day, and rather not sleep on it and let it boil over into other possible bad outcomes.[/size]

Last edited by Nikkie on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More personality traits! :D)
Nikkie
Nikkie

Back to top Go down

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Empty History

Post by Nikkie Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:51 am

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=History&name=Windsong
Nikkie
Nikkie

Back to top Go down

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Empty Relationships. (Friends/Family/ Etc.)

Post by Nikkie Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:52 am

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=Relationships&name=Windsong
Nikkie
Nikkie

Back to top Go down

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Empty Photos/Images

Post by Nikkie Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:52 am

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Create.php?text=Images&name=Windsong
Sometimes it just takes a little INK D1Wxu
Key

♥ - fanart (done for free)
∆ - ordered by me (personally paid for it.)
•- gifted to me (someone else paid for it)

Featured Work of The Month wrote:
Happy 2013!
Sometimes it just takes a little INK Image

By; Archaeopteryx

By; Karkat.the.owl

By; Lovenature100

By; bake4u

By;Mozerella
Gifted by; Tano <3
Nikkie
Nikkie

Back to top Go down

Sometimes it just takes a little INK Empty Re: Sometimes it just takes a little INK

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum