Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Bureau - [Blitz's Kiamara]

Go down

The Sacred Bureau - [Blitz's Kiamara] Empty The Sacred Bureau - [Blitz's Kiamara]

Post by Blitz Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:26 am

The Sacred Bureau - [Blitz's Kiamara] Create.php?text=The%20Sacred%20Bureau&name=Paternos

Hello there, and welcome to The Sacred Bureau. I am Blitz, in case you did or did not know. Better safe than sorry, eh?
This is just where I'll be putting my Kiamara(s) info. I am rather new, so bare with me on this one, I am not really talented at character pages.
Well, enough of my chattering, feel free to view the pages.

List of Kiamara(s)-

Farore
(First Page after intro)
Blitz
Blitz

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Bureau - [Blitz's Kiamara] Empty Farore - Deep Courage

Post by Blitz Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:37 am

The Sacred Bureau - [Blitz's Kiamara] Create.php?text=Farore&name=Paternos
(This page is still undergoing editing.)
(Her original page and image is here. http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1329472 )
(^^^Also proof of my ownership.^^^)

The Sacred Bureau - [Blitz's Kiamara] Image

Name-
Farore

Gender-
Female

Sexuality-
Straight

Crush-
None

Kin-
None

Personality-

A young and loving spirit who's courage is unending.
Farore is quite the adventurous little lady with a open heart, ready to see and try new things all the time. She loves to go out and explore just about anywhere and discovering their mysteries, and if she isn't roaming she loves to stop and see the beauty in things that most others wouldn't see.

She is also bursting with creativity, but not always in a crafting fashion.
Farore does enjoy to arrange flowers and plants in unique ways, but her creativity applies to many things, mostly in the way she handles situations. She enjoys putting a twist in the way she does things, because she simply likes to.

Farore can be quite the big sister figure, she is very protective of those she holds close, standing up for them in any situation that poses a bother to them, as long as it is for the better good. She can very well figure out when it is best not to interfere, if she thinks on it. Along with this, she is very loving and friendly, open to all who are willing to open to her.

Despite all of this, she is relatively quiet, but not usually on purpose.
She usually is easily distracted, whether it be just from thinking or focusing on something else or perhaps listening to music. That and she isn't a overly social butterfly, but she's not anti-social or shy either.
Blitz
Blitz

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down