Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting}

+5
Fly Away
Fallenfishy
Downn
Midnight Dragon.
Inky.
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 Empty Re: Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting}

Post by Downn Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Are we allowed to have more than one of our kiamaras participate? ouo
I noticed a lack of males and thought I might as well have Coded and Oblivion in this rp if its allowed cx
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 Empty Re: Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting}

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Sure <3 you can have 2 kiamaras in this, preferbly each gender.
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:48 pm

----- Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 Image
----- KALIMALETAKEN

----- I'll give you the shortened version of Kali's personality so you don't have to read a whole paragraph. He is strong, merciless, self-absorbed, rude, stubborn, aggressive, a show-off, and a rule-breaker. He takes advantage of everything and doesn't care about the feelings of those who aren't his friends.
----- Kali is straight, and is currently dating Jane. He usually isn't one to stick to relationships, but if he really likes the kiamara, then he will try to keep it going smoothly. When in a relationship, he is committed to that one kia... as some may know if they have played truth or dare with him.
-----

----- Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 Image
----- MOLTENMALESINGLE

----- As I did with Kali, I will get the basics of his personality instead of the in depth information. Molten is cautious, tough, and protective at first, but as you come to know him, you will see him as intelligent, accepting, kind, funny, devoted, and athletic.
----- Molten is single and straight. He may have a crush on someone, but if it is a proper crush, it is incredibly small.

--------------- >> I hope you don't mind I joined with two boys.

Last edited by Lana. on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Lana.
Lana.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 am

Accepted <3
No, that's great c:
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 Empty Re: Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Accepting!}

Post by Captain Cj Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:58 am

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 Image
name;; Pilot
gender;; Male
personality;; Childish, Adventurous, Unaware of the effect his words/actions can have
sexuality;; hetrosexual
status;; single
Captain Cj
Captain Cj

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:19 am

accepted <3
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by glockenspiel Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:32 pm

name - Citrus
gender - female
personality - tenacious, spontaneous, observant
This kia is has a frustratingly unshakeable will; she will hold on to the belief that she is correct, even when proved wrong multiple times. Her tendencies to open-eyed come from her love of blending into the background greenery, made possible by her comparable coat colors. Because of her ability to melt into her surroundings, she prefers hunting small prey rather than eating berries.
sexuality - heterosexual
relationship status - single
glockenspiel
glockenspiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:50 am

Accepted <3
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 pm

N a m e ;;
Henley Reeves
N i c k n a m e s ;;
Henley, Hen, Reeves
G e n d e r ;;
Female
S e x u a l i t y ;;
Bisexual
P e r s o n a l i t y ;;
Henley is deceptive, flirty, and, of course, a magician. Pfft that totally counts as a personality trait. She is polite around others, unless they are rude towards her; then she will show what many consider to be her true self. She'll even steal from people if she gets the chance-- unless she is friends with them. Loyal to those that are her friends (or those with good looks cx), she'll defend them fiercely and never steal from them.
R e l a t i o n s h i p . S t a t u s ;;
Single
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:07 pm

pff trenley cx
Okee accepted!
One slot left guys, then we can start!
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by DominateOne Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 Imagephp_zps05907fa3
Name :: Lunar
Sexuality:: Straight
Personality:: Charming, fighter, daydreamer
DominateOne
DominateOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 am

accepted!<3
Please note guys, this is my first time doing a rp so I might not be the best cx Erm, so I'm going to do like a starter post and will get going ouo
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 am

Okay, sounds good ^-^
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallenfishy Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Awesome, can't wait to start Cx.
Fallenfishy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Your kiamara is going to explore a mysterious "treasure island" wih eleven others. They have been told to meet together at a research building which they will then fly in a small plane to the Islo del Tesoro...  
Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 1zn0w8m
location; outside feeling; excitment with; no-one
The grass was irriating under Bais' feet as she walked up to the building. The wind swept her mane over her eyes for a moment and she stumbled agaisnt the stone step, twirling round in a circle to catch her balance and bounced up the steps and pushed the heavy door open. As she did so her bag thumped agaisnt her back and she flopped into a chair, catching her breath.
"Good," She thought to herself," Now all I need to do is wait until the others get here"
(guys please don't go further than getting in the building, beacuse there's quite a few of us in different timescales and i need to sleep x'D <3)  
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:48 pm

~Avalon~
Female . Heterosexual . Single
Location; Outside Feeling; Worried, excited With; no one

Avalon walked at a brisk pace towards the building in front of her. She didn't want to keep anyone waiting who might already be there.
Slung over her shoulder was a backpack she had packed in preparation for the trip. It swung loosely by her side, a bit of an annoyance, as she got closer and closer to her destination.
Trotting up the steps and arriving at the doors, Avalon pushed them open. Upon entering she found a few chairs situated near each other-- one with someone in it. Ava approached her, reaching out to shake her hand as she did so.
"Hello, I'm Avalon. Are you here for the exploration too. . . ?"

~Henley~
Female . Bisexual . Single

Location; Outside Feeling; Confident With; no one

Henley took her time to enter the building; she didn't feel much like meeting others, and loitered outside for awhile. Finally, after the breeze had picked up and repeatedly blown her mane into her face, she decided to head inside.
She walked up the steps and opened the doors, stepping in the building. The sound of a voice reached her ears, and Henley turned toward the sound. She saw two kiamaras and wandered over towards them. She didn't greet either, rather she sat down in the chair farthest away from both of them.
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallenfishy Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:33 pm

• a s h i a •
Female. Demisexual. Single.
Location;; Outside Feeling;; Nervous With;; No one

Ashia stood outside a large building: the research building she was called to. Thrown over her shoulders was her backpack. It was a tad on the heavy side, but it was nothing she couldn't manage herself. She ran through the list in her head one more time. Energy bars, water bottles, a rain poncho, bug repellent, a flashlight... All the normal items you'd bring on a hike. During the time she spent dawdling, she soon realized that three others had already entered the facility. She assumed they must be some of the other eleven explorers based on the way they were dressed. Taking a deep breath, she headed towards and entered the building. "Hey everyone!" She exclaimed as she threw the door open, her facade instantly taking the place of her normal self.
Fallenfishy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:44 am

KALI
      maletakenwith no one

Kali leaned against the wall of the building, eyeing everyone as they entered. His bag was casually slung over one shoulder as he observed the room. It was impressive, but too shabby to please Kali. He sighed, knowing that the trip was going to be long and the island would be exhausting. Why had he agreed to come here anyway? He was just going to be stuck on some "treasure island" with a bunch of "idiots".

MOLTEN
      malesinglewith no one

Molten tightened the straps of his backpack as he approached the research building, a smile plastered to his face. He was absolutely ecstatic to go to this place, even though he knew nothing about it, nor any of the other kiamaras going. He had came here only to have a good time, and hopefully, that's what he'd get. A slight sigh escaped his lips as he entered the building, content with the warmer temperature. The wind has somewhat irritated Molten, as he hadn't dressed fully enough for the cold. He was in his usual sporty outfit, with a pair of basketball shorts and a red singlet. He looked around at the other kiamaras before taking a seat.

OOC: I hope this is alright. c:
Lana.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:44 am

(whoops I forgot to say, is it ok that this is done in anthro? c: )
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:33 am

(yeah, ahah, that would be the best way to do this anyway)
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:55 pm

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 6xxow3
• male pansexual single •
location; outside feeling; nervous and slightly depressed with; no-one
Trance wandered up over to the steps feeling slightly depressed with a heapful of nervousness. I bet i'll know nobody and they'll just ignore me and I'll get eaten by some creature. why did i come? He looked up when he reached the kiamara standing at the door eyeying up everyone as they entered the building. Trance ducked his head and pushed through the door, his dark bag bashing agaisnt his back.
There were five kiamaras' inside, not including the one outside. I don't know any of these kias- oh I know Henley right? Akwardly he shuffled over to a chair that was surrounderd by empty ones but not to far away from everyone and sat down, his bag at his feet.
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Downn Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:19 pm

~Avalon~
Female . Heterosexual . Single
Location; Inside Feeling; Worried, excited With; no one

Avalon sat down in one of the chairs, glancing around the room. She caught sight of a few kiamaras also going on the exploration. She didn't know any of them. That is, until she noticed Kali leaning against one of the walls of the building. She waved at him, but didn't approach.

~Henley~
Female . Bisexual . Single

Location; Inside Feeling; Confident With; Trance

Henley noticed Trance enter, and waved at him as he went to sit down. She got up, grabbing her pack as she did so, and trotted towards him, sitting in a chair next to his.
"Hey Trance," she said, setting her bag down on the floor. "I didn't know you were going on this trip." Henley flashed him a smile as she spoke.
Downn
Downn

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:32 am

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 6xxow3

• male pansexual single •
Location; inside Feeling; mixed With; Henley
“Oh hey Henley,” He replied “,Yeah, I guess I thought it was a good idea at the time”
Trance shrugged and gave a weak smile. He looked around at the other kiamaras, noting
their larger rucksacks and glanced down at his smaller one. Damn I’ve not brought enough stuff,
I won’t last a minute out there…
The worried kiamara shook his head to clear his thoughts and r
eturned his gaze to Henley.
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana. Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:20 pm

KALI
      maletakenwith avalon

Kali curled his hand into a fist and bought it to his chest, looking it over. He had a habit of doing this, though why, he had no idea. Hearing a pair of voices, he looked up, to see two kiamaras conversing. Rolling his eyes, he looked around the room. His eyes followed a waving hand and his face lit up at the sight of someone he knew. He approached her, smiling. "Hey," he greeted casually, pulling up a seat and lazily flopping into it.

Lana.
Lana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inky. Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:05 am

Isola del Tesoro- Treasure Island {Not Accepting} - Page 1 1zn0w8m
• female hetrosexual single •
location; inside feeling; excitment with; no-one
Bais’ seat was the nearest the door so when Ashia came in she looked up from her bag and smiled. “Hey, I’m Bai” She shoved her bag under her chair, due to the fact it was flung messily at her feet and offered the seat next to her. Her hair was still swept across her face and she brushed it back, blinking as the light flooded through.   
Inky.
Inky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next