Kiamara Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURVIVAL ISLAND - accepting - anthro

+8
sei
Lana.
Fly Away
PureCrazy
ayako
Midnight Dragon.
little.
bonk
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SURVIVAL ISLAND - accepting - anthro - Page 3 Empty Re: SURVIVAL ISLAND - accepting - anthro

Post by Fly Away Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Nivi shuddered, she hated bugs, especially
spiders. "Er, you can set me down now."
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

SURVIVAL ISLAND - accepting - anthro - Page 3 Empty Re: SURVIVAL ISLAND - accepting - anthro

Post by PureCrazy Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:22 pm

Felix smiled at the praise. "I'm Felix." He said and glanced back at the shore. "I'll be quick." He said and walked back towards the plane. He quickly looked around, spotting Alias. "Come on, the plane's going to explode any second." He said quickly. Alias looked up at Felix, his grey eyes wide with fear.
PureCrazy
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by little. Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Ocean nodded and set Nivi down next to a tree and sat down next to her. "How long till night fall?" He murmured, looking at the sky. Felix left and came back with Alias. "Alias! I thought you were dead!"
little.
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Nivi frowned, pretending she was upset, "Hey Alias...
I was really hoping you wouldn't show"
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Alias looked at Ocean, shaking his once. "N-No..." He whispered, his hands in tight fists. He looked at Nivi, instantly scowling. "Well then why don't I just walk back and sit in the plane till it blows up?" He snapped, not in the mood for any jokes.
PureCrazy
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Nivi pointed to her injured leg. "Yeah, sure Alias, sure."
she said, growling slightly.
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by little. Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Ocean blinked at turned to Nivi, not questioning her but giving her a confused look. He smiled at both Nivi and Alias."Well.... Lets all be happy we're alive!" He tried to make the mood a little more uplifting.
little.
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Felix looked at Nivi. "Now that's not excuse to be mean." He stated and pointed at his own injured leg.

Alias walked away from them and sat back a while away.
PureCrazy
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by bonk Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:54 pm

"Yeah, we can't afford to be arguing right now, all right?" Desmond said, crossing his arms. "We need to set up some sort of shelter. It'll be dark in a few hours, and time goes by fast... We'll also need to build a fire."
bonk
bonk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by little. Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Ocean already was gathering some rocks and set them in a circle and threw some torn branches in the circle. "Do we have a lighter?" He asked, looking around.
little.
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Alias heard Ocean and flushed darkly. He moved back over to him, and held out his lighter. "Guilty pleasures, no?" He smiled softly.

Felix looked at Desmond. "Want me to help you collect some fallen branches to create a temporary shelter?"
PureCrazy
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by little. Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Ocean clucked his tongue at Alias and lit the branches anyways," Whatever, it's helping us keep warm for now." and stood up, opening the bag and looking for a blanket. "We should make sure the ground isn't bare, you know" He muttered.
little.
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Alias smiled, resting his head on Ocean's shoulder lightly. "I was so scared. I was so worried." He murmured
PureCrazy
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by little. Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Ocean nodded and quickly moved to a different bag. "You should rest by Nivi, Alias." He said opening it and pulling out a small blanket from a small baby kiamara maybe? Ocean ran over to Nivi and set it over her and rummaged to find another blanket and tossed it to Alias.
little.
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Alias caught it, but instead of sitting next to Nivi, ye sat away from the fire, but still in tye light, tugging tye blanket around him.
PureCrazy
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by bonk Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:55 pm

"Felix and I will be back soon," Desmond said. The two of them went out to gather wood.
"God... This whole thing is crazy," he said to Felix as they left the group. "I can't believe this is happening.."
bonk
bonk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by little. Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Ocean nodded and waved a hand at Desmond. "Okay, be sure to come back soon." and found a few bags of food and set them in another bag, sorting the items they had into neat packages
little.
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Felix sighed and gathered calmly. "Yeah, I know. I just hope we getnoff this island. I'm glad we survived... I couldn't bear to leave Ondrea like that." He pulled some rope from his bag. "Let's make bundles to make it easier.
PureCrazy
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by bonk Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Desmond nodded silently, taking some of the rope.
"I wonder if I'll see my wife and kids again," he mumbled sadly, gathering some wood. "I'm just trying to focus on the situation at hand for now, and not worry about the future..."
bonk
bonk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PureCrazy Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Felix nodded. "That's probablt best." He whispered, making bundles as well."
PureCrazy
PureCrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by little. Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Ocean hummed softly and watched over Nivi and Alias as he packed the items to their belonging bag. ""Clothes... food... Other items." He muttered, having all the stuff sorted out.
little.
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Nivi pulled the thin blanket close. She just hoped her leg wouldn't become infected. Sighing, she took a small sip of her water bottle.
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by little. Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Ocean clapped his hands together and grabbed a thicker blanket and crawled over to Nivi. "You sure your okay?" He murmured, squatting down next to her and handing her the blanket. "You look cold... Come closer to the fire."
little.
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly Away Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:25 am

Nivi nodded and inched forward next to Ocean.
"This...seriously sucks." she said quietly.
Fly Away
Fly Away

Back to top Go down

Post by little. Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:31 am

Ocean smiled weakly. "It does... But let's be glad we're alive right?" He sighed and glanced around the area they were staying in "I'm sure we'll make it out someday."
little.
little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next